It’s become an adventure to sell or give anything away for free on online marketplaces. It used to be much simpler. People no longer need to buy newspapers, go through classified advertisements, or converse on the phone… No, everything involves work.
This is a utopia for lazy and idle people who don’t care about other people’s labor or money and can sit around all day sending hundreds of questions or requests for price reductions.
They reason, “It’s worth a shot… it might work.”
It’s okay too we don’t blame them for trying right? But we can blame them for being absolute jerks when things are not going their way or when they don’t get a reasonable unreasonable price that they have imagined. Here at Defused, we have collected 21 hilarious choosing beggars stories that you will love. Scroll down below and make sure you watch it till the end.
1. Beggars can’t be choosers
2. What do you even mean? Seems like a cheap weird person
3. I do not take crap wow
4. You feel like a big businessman
5. I am gonna find you and kill you, this guy really took it to another level
6. Sir delivery included in the price.
7. I would take anything and everything
8. It is free come and get it as soon as possible
9. Do they really think people are that stupid? I mean what the heck?
10. Knock half off.
Are you tired of scrolling yet? We know you are not because these people actually beggars are too hilarious. These types of people don’t care about other’s people time, money, or efforts they just want things to be their way. Keep on scrolling down below and see these weird people begging without hesitation.
11. “I am tired of living like this”
12. Why do people act crazy when they don’t get what they want?
13. Get this deal asap you are gonna make a fortune out of this
14. That is not the way to do business
15. Please stop doing meth
16. I’m reporting you
17. Great what a nice deal man
18. No tall people please
19. What is lemon law?
20. First-class air delivery
21. Don’t waste time and gas please
These people are quite hilarious, when they didn’t get what they wanted they got furious all of a sudden. I don’t know why people don’t understand that beggars can’t be choosers. Some of these people above were quite rude even though the people who are giving away goods for free are quite appreciative that they are helping people in need. These people were lazy, idle, and don’t really care about other people’s efforts or money they just want things to be their way.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more fun content. Thank You!.