Dogs are such creatures that everybody love them due to the qualities they possess. They are intelligent, loyal, loving great companions. We just love them unconditionally. Today here we are with an interesting story of Chris Evans and his dog. Chris Evans seems to be totally in love with his beautiful doggo. Following Chris Evans tweets on twitter we came to know that he is a perfect bond with his adorable puppy. His relationship with his dog is extremely cute and he it seems that he really love’s his puppy. They love spending time together, it is a perfect duo. Seeing his post we can tell you that having a dog can be wholesome. The tweets below we have collected is gonna boost you with positivity and it is gonna make your day a lot better. Chris Evans and his dog Dodger has a perfect relationship. Scroll down to see these beautiful tweets.
1. This is the perfect duo I have ever seen
2. They have been sticked together through the whole quarantine
3. Look at the smile on Chris face and look at Dodger how peaceful he is sleeping
4. Dodger expressing the love for Chris
5. He is such a handsome doggo
6. Dodger is lucky to have such a loving dad
7. Dodger knows how to dress like a gentleman
8. Chris and Dodger having a selfie on the set of Knives Out, Dodger is a great actor too
9. Dodger being pampered by Chris
10. Every dog be like stop what you are doing, I need attention
11. Someone’s really mad with Chris
12. It seems like Chris is in love with Dodger
Dodger has a lion that he loves dearly. He brings it to bed every single night. Yesterday, my buddy Josh bought him a new lion for Xmas.
It immediately caused competition and uncertainty. Dodger was torn. The big question was who would get the highly coveted bedtime invite?
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) December 24, 2018
13. Chris tried to give a good cut to dodger but Dodger is really angry about it
14. The most heartwarming thing I have ever seen
In honor of #LoveYourPetDay here’s some extremely rare footage of me calling Dodger ‘Benny’. That’s the name the shelter gave him when he came in as a stray. He was there for about a month. I can’t believe no one snagged him sooner! This is our first ‘hangout’ at the shelter. pic.twitter.com/DvXXmGiSfD
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) February 20, 2019
It doesn’t matter how much famous you are or how many people follow you, you still need doggos companies. Chris and Dodger share this beautiful bond and people are going crazy about it. Chris just love’s Dodger and he pampers him. It’s never too late to have a dog in your life. Dogs add color in our life, these loyal furry companions are such beautiful creatures that no one can deny the fact that they are human’s best friend. This duo is perfect, it seems like they start their day together and end it together. Given the pictures above anyone can see Dodger loves to cuddle Chris. Dodger was a stray dog living in a shelter the day Chris adopted him, he gave a new life to Dodger. Everyone should adopt a dog. Adopting a dog is an act of humanity and it really gives you peace. There’s nothing better than a furry companion. When days are hard and you are all exhausted a simple snuggle from a doggo can boost your mood. Let us know what do you think about this post and when are you going to have a dog? It’s never too late to have a doggo in your life. Don’t forget to like and share. Stay tuned for more doggo content.