Chunky babies are the best.
We love all kinds of dogs. Big, small, furry, odd-eyed, purebred, mixed breeds, we’ll take them all! Every dog deserves to be loved and cared for. However, some of us have our own preference when it comes to doggos. For example, I love big dogs like Pitbulls or mastiffs. My mother, on the other hand, loves small and furry dogs. So there is always a certain type of dog that holds a special place in your heart. One of these certain types can be chunky, fluffy puppies.
We all love puppies. And we all love bear cubs as well. But what do we get when we mix these both? We get the most adorable combination on Earth, of course! Some dog breeds are small and chunky and they look just like bear cubs. If you haven’t seen any like that before, you are in for a treat now. Scroll down below to see 22 chunky puppies that look exactly like teddy bears:
1. Chow chow puppies are so cute!
2. So you’re telling me that is NOT a bear?
3. Wow. Chowchows really are the best.
4. And here is a Chow Chow in black.
5. It’s so small!
6. Phil the malamute is adorable.
7. Which one is the toy?
8. This furry baby is a princess.
9. That is a plushie. Not a dog.
10. Such a majestic doggo.
11. Oliver is a good looking young boy.
Okay, ALL of these dogs have my heart. They’re just making me melt. How can something be so cute?! It should be illegal! They look like something that just freshly came out of a plushie store. Their owners are lucky they have such beauties to admire at home. Scroll down below for the rest of the teddy bears:
12. Meet Chowder, the Bear Dog.
13. Meet Tokio.
14. Spot the doggo.
15. Samson the doodle is definitely living his life to the fullest.
16. Such a bright smile!
17. The cuteness is overloaded in this pup.
18. Chewie the Chow Chow is winning our hearts.
19. Is it melting?
20. It’s so FLUFFY!
21. That’s just a large-sized teddy bear.
22. You can’t resist giving this one a belly rub.
So what did you think of these adorable teddy bears? Do you have any furry canines in your house as well? Share their pictures with us in the comments below!