What would have we done without Twitter?
We humans heavily depend on entertainment to survive through the tough days. And now that we’re under the attack of a global pandemic, outdoor activities have dropped to an all-time low. Sitting 24/7 in the house, even working from home, can really take a toll. As a result, homesickness starts developing which causes annoyance, sudden anger impulses, and even more boredom.
So what do we do to relieve all that stress accumulating in our tiny brains? What is that one source of entertainment that allows us to sit back, take a bowl of snacks, and have a nice laugh? And the answer is social media. Social media is what has been keeping us all alive and in our senses. The whole internet is very creative. More than you guys think. And by internet, I mean the users sitting in front of their computer screens making their best efforts to make us all laugh.
Yes, I kinda do support the whole argument against the internet. and the increasing screen time. All of this is impacting our eyes, our brains. Our new generation has very little interest in outdoor activities. That is because all of them are being born in an era where the use of the internet, tablets, social media has become a norm. When I was 4, I used to be over the moon when Mum and Dad would take us to the park to play on the slides, the see-saw, and the swings. And today? Anything that excites the kids today is a new phone, new apps, new online games, and more stuff along the same lines. We are now in this world where we have developed excitement in indoor activities.
Today, let’s enjoy some really entertaining tweets that help you guys loosen up a little. Just forget about everything, sit back, and get ready for a nice laugh.
More Information: | Source |
1. Not that face!
2. Aint no dollar bill ever bought you that many goodies.
4. More power to you doggo.
5. That’s what you call a rough social order.
6. 3 a.m. thoughts…
7. Putting his life on the line so we get the best experience. We salute you, sir!
8. This is nothing but the truth.
9. Still counts, doesn’t it?
10. My guy was about to give the patient a heart attack.
11. Also last day as a surgeon.
12. Genie? More like Genocidenie.
My stomach is hurting so bad right now. Every single tweet that read one-ups the other. These people have the ability to make their brains work in a very specific way. I mean, how else can you come up with that much hilarity? I am loving it and I hope you guys are having fun too.
Scroll down below for some more funny tweets.
13. He’s a keeper.
14. No wonder Google is the most used search engine. Being’s been at it too.
15. You’ve got it all wrong Mr. Building Inspector.
16. In a parallel universe.
18. Just make sure Steve never gets to know about this. You still have the chance to make amendments.
19. Public discrimination!
20. This user’s profile picture is the best explaining of my emotions after reading this tweet.
21. Mission accomplished.
22. You do know the wey. (kindly use the accent for a complete experience)
23. Right on the nerve.
And you have successfully reached the end. The journey was not easy with all those unstoppable waves of laughter. All tweets were super entertaining and served their purpose really well. And I really hope you guys enjoyed it as well.
Share how you guys felt in the comments section down below.