Cats are odd creatures.
They are very moody and indifferent. Whenever you try to pet them, they will just brush you off. They aren’t the biggest fans of affection. Most of them will only cuddle with you if they are hungry or sleepy. If you try to rub their belly they’ll simply scratch your face off. Cats aren’t the most affectionate pets but they certainly do comfort you a lot once they are in the mood.
The only time cats want your love and attention is when you’re busy. Got an important meeting to attend? Too bad, it’s feeding time. Trying to finish your assignment before the deadline? Tough luck, because your cat will sit on your laptop out off all the places it can rest. Cats can get really clingy when you aren’t paying them any attention, that’s why they’re so cute. And the concept of personal space is completely alien to them. Here is a compilation of clingy but cute cats who do not care about personal space:
1. Trying to sleep? Too bad.
2. You can work tomorrow.
3. Okay, I’ll just study later.
4. The supervisor.
6. Hey kids, wanna try some drugs?
7. They don’t come near the tub when it’s their turn to take a bath.
8. Give me attention.
9. Studying for his exam.
10. You’ll never have to sleep alone again.
I have a 2-month-old kitten named Venus. Venus likes to wake me up at 6 AM every day by sitting on my face and biting my hair because it’s time to feed her. And God forbid if I try to work on my laptop, she’ll sit on the keyboard and try to bite the keys out. I can’t be productive with her around, but I still love her so much.
11. You’re mine now.
12. Look at me instead!
14. The reason behind bad hair days.
15. What are you doing up there?
16. Why play video games when you can play with your cats?
17. The most comfortable place to sit.
18. Perfect napping spot.
20. Close inspection.
21. Another successful selfie.
Is your cat clingy or extremely needy too? Let us know in the comments below!