We all have our days.
Life hasn’t been doing too well for any of us these days. The planet is deteriorating and nothing seems as exciting and fun as it used to. We have just been through a pandemic, that by the way is showing signs of revival once again, and that wave of virus literally changed everything. The way we live, what we wear, our level of cautiousness, sensitivities, emotions, everything changed. Working from home became a new normal and that fun of physically being at the office got eliminated. And these are just the consequences of one bad thing that happened. We have got global warming on the rise and it is eating our planet alive at a very fast pace now, soon the destruction will be inevitable. Corrupt leaders are causing world economics to dip into recession. And then it’s our personal lives, our personal issues. All of this does not sound all right. But that does not mean we are not allowed to stay positive about things. That does not mean we should end that last bit of hope that we have in our hearts and close the case.
We can still move forward and we should, till we can. And to help us do so, talented comic artist Jake Russell is doing everything in his power. He uses his skill and artwork to take all the unfortunate situations that everyone can relate to and transforms them into hilarious comics. I mean, that’s the only way to move forward. You take something that bothers you the most and turn it into a relatable joke. Jake’s project “Not All Right” is all about making hilarious comics that are relatable to people that are Not All Right.
Let’s enjoy some of his work because we really need to. Cherish the work for its amazing creativity, and never for it being the need of the hour.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
More information: | Instagram |
1. Never able to run away from trouble, the fat ones.
2. I am not answering because I AM going to puke in your bowl…again.
3. No, you have become an addict.
4. Should’ve never bought the clock in the first place.
5. You just cannot resist the temptation.
6. Oh the taunts when a couple actually makes an unpopulous decision regarding parenting.
7. Just been stocking them all up for fun.
8. The name Lollipop was only given to keep the event of consuming it as appropriate as possible. In reality, it is a sucker.
9. Oh dear, wish he had never crossed paths with the dog of truth.
10. We will keep blaming all our problems on anything or anyone but ourselves.
My god, the accuracy in these comics is way too good. I love how some of the most concerning issues have been so light-heartedly presented in these comics. Jake Russell, you have my respect. The comics are so fun to enjoy and I could see myself becoming his fan. I hope you guys are also enjoying these comics and the issues showcased are relatable too.
Let’s enjoy some more of this amazing work. Scroll down to continue!
11. The purpose of life just ended.
12. Looks like Dad has had one too many.
13. That bad, huh?
14. Nevermind, sir. Your lazy bum is not worth it.
15. And that is how life keeps moving on and on.
16. I am the right Kim, just stay here and punish me all you won’t. At least that won’t make the redhead lonely.
17. Houston, we have a problem.
18. Looks like Medusa chose the wrong person to turn into stone.
19. Imagine not even the sleep paralysis being interesting in you. That is peak.
I hope you guys enjoyed Jake’s work and did relate to it well. Don’t worry, we are all in this together. Do share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more comics!