We have grown up with many of our favorite TV shows.
We cannot deny the fact that we have been graced by some very amazing TV shows. These shows have to build a legacy that no other competition can break. Such TV shows don’t have any haters, they only have fans. There can be people who have no liking for TV shows as a whole or haven’t seen a certain, very famous show but those who have seen one of these legendary shows, have ever hated them. And some of the shows in that upper tier are Friends, The Office, The Big Bang Theory, Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, and the list goes on and on.
We have actually grown with these shows, and so have the cast members. Take Friends for instance. Just look at how everyone looked like in the first episode vs how they all looked like in the last one, it does make you very emotional that our favorites are all old now and so are we but it feels very magical that we sort of grew up with them. And when they release reunions as they did for Friends and recently for Harry Potter, it does make you tear up to see your favorites back on the screen making us happy.
Let’s look at some pictures of our favorite cast members from our favorite Tv shows from their first episode vs their last.
Scroll down below for an emotional experience.
1. Here’s Agent Dale Cooper played by Kyle MacLachlan from the first episode of Twin Peaks in 1990 vs from the last episode in 2017.
2. Carrie, Charlotte, and Miranda played by Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, and Cynthia Nixon from the first episode of Sex and the City launched in 1998 vs from the last episode in 2021.
3. Here’s another one from Twin Peaks. This is Sheryl Lee who played Laura Palmer in the show, from the first episode in 1990 vs from the last episode in 2017.
4. Meet Shelly Johnson who was played by Mädchen Amick in Twin Peaks. One the left is her picture from the first episode launched in 1990 and on the right is the picture from the last, released in 2017.
5. Audrey Horne from Twin Peaks. Look how Sherilyn Fenn looked like in the first episode launched in 1990 vs the last one in 2017.
6. One more from Twin Peaks. This is James Hurley played by James Marshall. He looks very different in 2017 compared to how he looked like in 1990.
It does make you but emotional when you look at the latter picture. They all have changed so much over the years entertaining us and keeping us immersed in our favorite stories. These people will always be legends and I love every single one of them.
Scroll down below for some more comparison pictures of cast members.
7. Our very favorite Rachel, Ross, Monica, Buffay, Phoebe, Joey, and Chandler from the first episode of Friends launched in 1994 compared to the last one launched in 2021.
I am not crying, you are.
8. Here are Prue, Piper, and Phoebe from the first episode of Charmed launched in 1998 vs the last one in 2006.
9. From the classic TV show X-Files, look how Agent Fox Molder looked like in the first episode from 1993 compared to the last one launched in 2018.
10. Our very own Desperate Housewives looked very different in 2004 when they first came on the screen vs 2012, their last appearance.
11. Temperance Brennan played by Emily Deschanel and Seeley Booth played by David Boreanaz from the first episode of Bones launched in 2005 compared to the last episode launched in 2017.
12. Here’s how Agent Dana Scully looked like in the first episode of X-Files in 1993 vs the last one launched in 2018.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section down below.