James Breakweli is one of the most well-known parents on the internet. He is the creator of the Exploding Unicorn project and the father of four girls. There is something witty about him. I find him to be very insightful. There’s a good chance that you’ve seen some of his hilariously relatable posts floating around on your social media feeds at some point in the past. There’s no doubt that if you’re anything like us, he made you laugh a little bit.
The professional comedy writer, who is also a father, reveals to us just how much fun parenting is, no matter the challenges and emotional rollercoaster rides that come with it, by sharing some of the most amazing conversations he has had with his daughters. What are your favorite dinosaurs that you talk about on a daily basis? That’s a yes, please! In order to share some of James’ top tweets with you, we have gathered some of his most recent tweets so keep on scrolling down to read all of his recent tweets and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. “Do you know what it’s like to have to clean up after someone else” got us all.
2. We all can relate to her
3. She might be right
4. She’s learning the important things
5. That must have hurt
6. Dream big guys
7. The child speaks with great wisdom
8. There’s gotta be a bird in there!
9.the kid knows how to negotiate
10. She got a point
11. She should try chopsticks
12. That’s mean lol
13. Kids would eat anything but a healthy snack
15. We all miss kids doing things now they just watch YouTube videos
16. Well she is reading technically
17. Kids and their obsession with Minecraft
18. We all are out of wisdom after hearing this comeback
19. She is smart
20. Sounds reasonable
21. Fair assumption
22. She is twelve
23. Dramatic kids
24. That’s how endless wars starts
25. What were you doing in the toilet with a whole apple
26. That’s one way to get revenge
27. Truth hurts lmao
28. Literally the perfect day
29. Sibling rivalries are the best rivalries
30. Harsh but she got a point lol
31. That is a defense attorney in the making
32. You are moving too fast little girl slow down
33. That counts for real
34. Just for once dad
35. Couldn’t agree more
36. Good to know dad
37. Sounds fair
38. Who can argue with kids nowadays?
39. Most of us can feel him
40. Kids these days think that dinosaurs were still alive back in 19 something
41. “We are not the same”
42. We feel sad for her
43. She learned the lesson
44. Her priorities are in order.
45. Okay you can watch
46. Moment of realization
47. She is just thinking outside the box
48. Is she gonna do her own laundry now?
49. That’s just sad
50. What’s your favorite dinosaur though?
This was it, folks, these were the 50 hilarious tweets made by a dad let us know what you think about them and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings