Kittens are the perfect embodiment of wonderfulness. They ooze adorableness in every way. Their goofy antics never fail to put a grin on our faces and a warm glow in our hearts. They will play until they are completely worn out, at which point they will climb onto our laps and try to capture our hearts through their sparkling eyes and reassuring purrs. We develop a deep and abiding affection for the kittens, and as they mature into adults, we just want to make sure that they always feel at home. They have a way of winning our affection with each purr and meow that they make. Therefore, how could we possibly believe someone when they state that they “don’t like cats”? Because there is no doubt about it, cats do not belong to us; rather, we belong to cats!
“I will never, ever, under any circumstances, allow a pet to enter this home!” Do you have a sense that you’ve heard this sentence before? Alternately, “I dislike cats because I am allergic to them,” seems more like it? If you have a passion for cats and you have ever heard any of the following phrases in your life, you should know that perhaps you should not take them to heart since they are not true. Because those dads who claim that they “don’t like cats” end up liking them the most, go out and get that adorable kitten that you have had your eye on for such a long time. These are photographs of people who have stated that they do not permit pets in their homes. These dads eventually forego the comforts of their lives in order to care for cats, and they cling to their feline companions as if there were no tomorrow.
1. The feelings of love look mutual!
2. ‘Dad’ is the furniture now.
3. That cat loves all the attention it is getting!
4. That little feline smirk!
5. He’s been won over by that “Stupid Cat”!
6. This is so precious!
7. This cat is definitely living comfortably!
8. Those pesky felines have a proclivity for altering sentences.
9. Linus is now definitely Dad’s cat…
10. Who can not like those adorable little paws?!
11. Ten years and counting!
12. That is one well-cared-for cat.
13. “Are you seeing what I’m seeing? That is such an amazing view!”
14. With their adorableness, cats have the power to sway you and make you theirs.
15. “We don’t have enough cats!”
16. “Yes, the sofa and my heart!”
17. Well… what can you say time flies by fast when your cat is this precious!
18. They make a great team!
19. Oh, that cat appears to be in deep meditation!
20. That cat doesn’t want to leave either!
21. This merely serves as further evidence that there is no such thing as a person who “doesn’t like cats.”!
When people who do have pets, whether kitties or puppies, eventually understand that their small creatures absolutely love them quite a lot, it is a moment that often stands out as one of the most unforgettable moments in their lives. Or when these individuals realize that their fathers, who at one point disapproved of cats, are suddenly unable to get enough of having them around. These experiences give these people something to look forward to and create memories that they will be able to hold dear for the rest of their lives. Do you have any moments like these to share? Feel free to share them with us. Or tell us what you think about these dads in the comment section below!