Have you ever thought of Disney characters as anything but romance icons? Well, today is the day.
All our lives we have been romanticizing our famous Disney characters. The classic Cinderella love story, Rapunzel, Ariel, Snow White. It has been all about the struggle to achieve love and that every time love supersedes all evil and showcases that there is no limit to powerful love.An amazing concept that we all have been invested in almost all our lives, personally I have never missed a single Disney movie so they are all very dear to me These characters strived for the right and did whatever they could in their power to shift the dynamics to what they believed was the right one, and we followed right through.
But here comes the queue, have you guys ever imagined these characters in some other way, perhaps living a life unlike anything we have seen on the cinema screens before, or on our TVs as a child? Let’s create a situation here. Just try to imagine what a Disney character would look like if they were in our place if they were spending this modern-day life like us, surrounded with changing trends and useless stress of life. Imagine a really quirky Cinderella sending snaps to her prince charming in order to keep that streak alive. Just picture them living our life, I wonder how that would look.
This one Indonesian Photoshop artist decided to turn this imagination into a reality. He basically gave all our modern world problems to those adorable characters and reimagined them living our life. The creative comic artist, Andhika Muksinm put these Disney characters in our day-to-day situations so effortlessly and the results are extremely accurate and yes, very weird as well. Andhika posts her illustrations regularly on her Instagram account. She is a verified user which means she is the thing and has over 500,000 followers as well. Certainly, an icon people look up to.
Let’s enjoy her imagination of the lives of Disney characters. Scroll down below to enjoy!
More information: | Instagram |
1. “Day xx if quarantine, Doing the flip the switch challenge and found out that your boyfriend’s make up game is better than yours.”
2. “Multitask Kween”
3. “My kind of Friday”
4. “When you need to stand 2 meters apart and have to wake a princess from sleeping curse”
5. “Disney lockdown”
6. “Quarantine mood!”
7. “We all have that one friend…”
8. “Cats are arseholes. Every cat owner would agree.”
9. “Party city queens.”
10. “When you are social distancing but need to curse a newborn baby asap.”
11. “Mulan’s dad really misses her.”
12. “Video call”
13. “Snow White is not having it. Nope!”
14. “The first few seconds of cold shower.”
15. “When your prince is finally here.”
Wow! It kinda makes me sad to see these perfect people in our places. Fantasy is often blinding, these creative comics make you realize how it can be for even those you have idealized your life. And on the other hand, these comics are very hilarious as well.
Here’s what Andhika said about her love for Disney movies:
“I was obsessed with it. I would watch it almost every single day after school. Not long after that, the Disney Renaissance era started, the obsession became a bit out of control and cemented my status as a Disney fanboy.”
Let’s enjoy more of her creative edits.
16. “Ughhhhhh” I don’t remember love being this difficult.
17. “When you realize it’s already Monday.”
18. This cannot be real. Do their clothes require washing too? Is this real?
19. If Alice was in 2022 and not Wonderland.
20. “Quarantine beauty” Tiktoking her way through life.
21. “If you were Ariel, which one would you do?”
22. “Running from bad dates be like.”
23. Netflixing and Chilling through quarantine.
24. “When you spent sleepless nights binge-ing the whole seasons of a show just to find out the ending was crap.”
25. “Quarantine day X. Haircut experiments gone wrong.”
26. Masks is mandatory for all during the lockdown. Even for Disney characters.
27. “Ughhh…It’s that annoying dude from the land again.”
28. “Whatever happens in this zoom meeting, we may never know…”
29. “Zzzrella…It was a long journey to the ball anyway.”
30. I think we can all agree, that’s what Meghan should have done.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.