They grow up so fast.
No, I am not talking about human babies. I am referring to dogs. After all, they are our babies too. When you adopt a dog, you think you’re just getting a pet. But after a while, you realise that you just adopted an additional member to your family. You start treating them like you would treat your own child. Watching them grow up right before your eyes is an amazing experience, and once they aren’t able to fit in your lap anymore, you will wonder how time flew by so fast.
Sometimes, we are too lost in the moment to realise how quickly our little babies are growing up. We only understand the value of time when we look back to a certain period, like the day we first welcomed our little fur babies in our home. Scroll down below to see 20 pictures of dogs growing up:
1. “Same boot, years apart.”
2. He is still angry after all these years.
3. One year later, the bed shrank.
4. Best friends forever.
5. Still pinning his human down.
6. “On the left, he is 8 weeks old and on the right, he is 20 weeks old! Now nearly 2 years old and 55 kg, so no more picking him up.”
7. This cutie is getting prettier every day.
8. The difference only a few weeks can make.
9. Still looks like a little stuffed toy.
10. 4 years later.
A picture speaks a thousand words. We should definitely document our dogs’ growing up process as time will stay still in images. When we want to relive and cherish these memories, we can always open our photo gallery and adore our big and small babies all over again. You will understand the importance of capturing these moments after a few years pass by. Scroll down below for more before and after pics:
11. Still a fan of toilet paper.
12. Never going to forget about his favourite toy.
13. No baby is ever “too big.”
14. Progress from 3 months to a year.
15. Growing up together must be such a blessing.
16. 8 weeks compared to a year.
17. The bigger, the better.
18. He looks so happy!
19. 5 months wasn’t a lot of time.
20. Just a big baby.
Do you believe dogs grow up too fast? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.