Be cautious, your dog notices your expressions and can adopt it too.
Dogs are very smart; do not underestimate them. You might do something and forget that you have ever done it but your dog has memorized it and probably start doing it the way you did it. You will be wondering where did your doggo learn it from? You made a surprised face and he observed it carefully. He will start giving that expression very often. We have witnessed dogs giving happy, sad and excited facial expressions. Well, there are more than just these expressions. We have compiled 15 photos of dogs who have learned the art of facial expressions from their humans and they are pretty good at it. We think they look hilarious and we are sure you will agree. So, just scroll down and enjoy!
1. Where are you coming from, human?
2. “Why didn’t you tell me that my ear was inside out earlier?!”
Human, I am so mad at you for not telling me.
3. “When I’m in the middle of an argument and someone says i’m beautiful”
When you are all mad but suddenly see your crush.
4. When it is Monday and you don’t want to go to work:
5. This is to all the haters:
6. Great shot, man.
7. The moment when your sibling asks for permission to eat the burger you kept in the fridge to the moment they tell you, they have already eaten it:
We have all heard the phrase “you become who you live with” and these doggos are proof. They love and adore their humans so much that they observe them all the time and literally give expressions like humans. These animals have become almost like humans and we are obsessed with their facial expressions. If someone wants to make a movie on dogs, we would suggest, cast all of these doggos because their facial expressions are on point. They can leave anyone in awe with their brilliant performance and we would be the first ones to buy the tickets for their movie. LOL. This is not just it; we have more talented doggos. Scroll down to enjoy!
8. When someone massages your head:
That moment of joy can not be felt anywhere else.
9. Don’t they look twins?
Doggo, no need to be scared. We just found your twin brother.
10. When you tease her and she brings her brother to fight you:
11. When you realize you have been tricked into taking a bath: Advertisement
12. When you are bored of her stories:
13. When someone tells me to do the dishes:
14. Beware of the fierce dog:
15. When you are posing for a picture and your best friend ruins it:
This is it for today; we hope you really enjoyed this wholesome post. If you did, hit the upvote button down below. Does your dog give facial expressions? If yes, share your doggo’s photos with us.