Cats are mysterious beings. It doesn’t matter how well you know your cat, there will be times when it does something unusual or unexpected. Is it staring off into the distance because it remembered a once lost love or is it because it can see ghosts? Will it spend the entire day sleeping or decide to run everywhere at 4 am?
The general idea of cats being overdramatic typically involves meowing for food, sniffing the food, and deciding they’re better than that food. I should know because my cat does that exact thing. These sets of kittens, however, aren’t acting like royalty, but clearly gunning for the next best thing.
Becoming a movie star. This is their audition to be selected in the Oscars! While some are professionals at expressing their disgust, like normal cats, others have almost humanoid reactions to raw terror! It’s all adorable!
1. Look at the reflection in the glasses.
2. “Go on without me!”
3. This cat is a bit of a longer.
4. I wonder what he saw that shocked him so much
This cat went to fight a ruler and lost. But it’s okay, because she’s so cute and put up a valiant effort!
6. The ol’ razzle dazzle.
7. Spidercat, Spidercat.
8. He’s in the middle of a dramatic monologue.
9. She got caught watching TV.
10. He heard you say something you both know is a lie.
My cat looks at me like this whenever he hears me make an excuse to not to have friends over.
11. What horrifies you, furry one?
12. This cat is angry at the cold weather.
13. Long live the king!
14. There’s something about cats and their Zoom Zoom eyes that never gets old.
15. She is unimpressed.
“So you get a full steak and I get kibble? Again?”
16. When the director tells you to fall over dramatically.
17. This cat just discovered the wonders of snow.
18. Be prepared!
19. This cat is disgusted.
20. When your human has favourites.
She’s clearly rolling her eyes at the dog getting some pets. That’s so cute!