When it come to female hygiene products, there are a nunber of things that you have to take into account such as te texture, the type, the comfortability and suitability of the hygiene products. Being a woman, you must understand this fact that the type of hygiene product which might prove to be excellent for use by another woman might not necessarily be as good for you. It’s best for you to choose the right product for you which satisfies you as this is is a very sensitive case.
Women are usually autonomous in this regard to choose the right product for themselves without any one else’s interference specially males. However, in the following reddit story by a woman, his husband used to throw away her tampons wherever he found them in the house as he did not like them and dont want her to use them. As stupid as it sounds, let’s see what happened next. Keep scrolling till the end to know what redditors advised her to do upon her telling her story.
1. Here goes the story..
2. He states that he hates tampons but wife tells her hes not who gets to decide
3. He threw away her box of tampons two times, this caused a fight
4. She now thinks she did bad yelling at him and seeks for answers if she did wronf
5. Being uncomfortable with something is not a good justification
6. This one went too far
8. He would never understand the difference
9. Hiding hygiene products to use is so not basic
10. The jealousy factor is something we never thought of
11. No one has any right on your body
12. That can be a cause
13. Serious questions
14. Feelings should not be mixed with this stupid argument
15. You are not property for him to control
16. How to unsee
17. On point
18. This is such a great idea
19. He really does
20. It relly concerns us too
21. He really needs therapy