Make your day brighter than yesterday!
If you are feeling down, depressed or lonely, then there’s no need to worry. Because some adorable little furry creatures have come to your rescue and are committed to ensuring that you have an enjoyable, joyful, and lovely day ahead of you. Well, who says that animals can’t bring smiles to our faces? If you heard someone saying this statement, then they are not amongst us. Period! Because there’s nothing better than these animals who can make us feel good, feel complete, and feel happy.
Here we have gathered a list of 20 adorable animals shared by their owners on social media to make your day a little better and brighter. So, scroll down to have a look at these aww-dorable pet images and have fun!
1. “You can’t plant here, this place is occupied”
“Always check your pots before planting!”
2. “Don’t move, kitty. He can’t see you.”
“Asked my cat if she’d seen our kitten…”
3. Why is this dog so confused?
“I think my dog is having an existential crisis.”
4. Oh gosh, please give him another meatball…
“My service dog in training’s first shaming”
5. “First, fasten your seatbelt, hooman”
“My dog is 16, so I figured it’s time for some driving lessons.”
6. The resemblance is uncanny…
“My dog reminds me of someone.”
7. Two buddies doing some cat things.
“One of these things is not a cat.”
8. Meet Professor, Doggo!
“Where is your homework, dude?”
9. Don’t let your wife watch this.
“I feel that this headband suits my dog better than my wife.”
10. Just give them whatever they want.
“They came to discuss the possibility of getting tuna every Wednesday.”
11. Oh no, at least she saw this before cooking the rice.
“Turned my back for a minute and she peed in 20 cups of uncooked rice…”
12. When you try to control harder not to utter a bad word in front of your parents.
“I’ve got a very snobby cat.”
13. “Remove that thing from my head, homan”
“My baby girl Roo is easily startled.”
14. At least give this kitty some privacy, please.
“Bella’s cleaning techniques are something else.”
15. The face your siblings make when they grab your goodies and refuse to return them to you.
16. Relaxing mode is on!
“This is how my dog sleeps.”
17. When you are tired of BS…
18. That’s a chewable bone.
“Kirara has decided he will no longer be eating kibble.”
19. What’s wrong with this kitty?
“I guess we need to find an exorcist service.”
20. “Why is this dog not responding?”
“Grayson is not so sure about this strange doggo.”
Do you own a pet who is there to make your day a little better? Let us know in the comments section below. Also, don’t forget to share these images with your pet-lover friends to make their day brighter as well.