Do you know what’s the worst thing about working in a service industry? The customers would think that they know better than you. Okay, we get it that in this industry, you have to carry the motto “customer is always right” always, with you. But customers seem to take advantage of it which is entirely wrong and sometimes you just have to give them what they deserve. These types of people would not care even if a ship is sinking and everyone’s running for their lives and if someone would come and tell them to run and save your life, they simply would not listen to them. Not because they don’t want to save their life but they would not consider listening to someone who’s “below them”.
Something similar happened with a girl who worked at a restaurant and had to face an entitled Karen who went all rude with her only because she requested Karen & the people who were with her to move their tables inside as a rainstorm was coming but Karen didn’t care at all. Instead, she snapped back at her aggressively and quite rudely but she got what she deserved. It’s truly one of the best and most satisfying “Karma” stories that we came across. So, let’s go ahead and show you what actually went down and how;
1. I feel really sad for such people who have to be dependent on entitled people for the sake of their earning.
They just have to quietly accept every type of bad behaviour.
2. So it was a lavish restaurant and had some incredible oceanview.
3. The manager knew that the weather can create a big mess, so he decided to start recommending people to sit inside.
4. That’s where the “Karen” enters the scene!
5. The Karen simply doesn’t care what the waitress is trying to tell her.
She just wants to satisfy her ego and wants to have it her way.
6. So the waitress just decided to go with the flow and began taking their order.
And it started to rain!
7. Now that Karen had to move in along with others that came with her, there was no table available by then.
8. Karen got what she deserved!
Well, the post ends here and as you see, some people just ask for it and in this case, nature took revenge on the waitress’s behalf. It was a pure example of how karma can get to you in a matter of a few minutes. This is why you must always treat everyone humbly and politely. Especially the people which you consider “below you”.
Anyways, what did you think of the story? We bet you enjoyed reading it! Let us know your thoughts and opinions about it down in the comments below and don’t forget to share it with your friends.