Entitled people, unfortunately for them, never have it their way.
The number of entitled people on this planet has been drastically increasing. This is a unique branch of human beings whose egos are so heavily inflated that they might want the president of every country to bow down to them because they are the reason why this planet is still surviving. And when you actually try to ask for their contribution, they come at you for questioning them and make a huge mess out of the situation, leaving your happy self highly infuriated.
You should really check out the kind of topics they start an argument on, they have zero worth but the entitled people make it sound like it’s a state affair. And don’t even get me started on the rudeness. Again, it’s that ego that makes them believe it is okay to behave rudely to anyone. It satisfies their core and they think they will always get away with it. Unfortunately for them, some people can’t take a stranger’s shit and like to respond in an equal manner, maybe in a different way.
These people tackle rude entitled people will full force and tackle their butts so hard, that their inflated egos burst and they get sent back to right where they came from. Today we are going to enjoy rude entitled people being heavily taxed for their bad behavior.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Take that, you robber.
2. McDonald’s lost the right to use the term “Big Mac” after suing a small food chain and losing the case.
3. That’s how you do what you will and at the same time let them know you don’t care about what they think.
4. If only he had stayed quiet, things would’ve gone smoothly but his entitled butt had to call the cashier out for making an error.
5. Have to let them know about the principle.
Let’s suppose the restaurant caters to 200 tables in a day and robs 80 cents from every bill. That’s $160 robbed change in a single day. Multiply that by 30 to calculate the illegal profits for the month, $4800. Oh my god! That’s just from the change they don’t return.
6. Entitled people just don’t want to listen and that’s why they always learn it the hard way.
Can anyone please tell me why entitled people think they can get away with anything? Like, I once went out with a group of class fellows on lunch and we decided that everyone will pay for their own food. Once we ate everything, one person decided they won’t be paying. He then proceeded to say his father works in the tax department he will cause issues for everyone’s father so they should give him a free pass. Everyone paid their amount as we got separate bills for our meals and left him at the restaurant to deal with the management.
7. If an influencer demands an ice cream free, they will be asked to pay double the original price.
8. I really want to time-travel into this moment and see the facial expressions of that lady when this happened.
9. This felt like one of those novels that have you gripped till the very end. This novel had a great ending.
10. He sacrificed $20 and successfully robbed $15.
11. Absolutely hilarious, the addition of the special pricing.
12. Asda has no chills.
13. I want the best quality but I will pay as if I am getting the lowest quality.
I really hope you guys had a great time enjoying this post. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more entitled people being shown the way.
“Adopted the most terrified kitten in the shelter and happy to report she’s no longer scared. Welcome home, Cleo.”