We often notice in society that the same actions can be held to a different standard. Certain behavior patterns are acceptable for one group of people or one single person but are frowned upon by others. In some cases, men are targeted for discrimination, while in others, women are judged. The actions of people who are different in age or appearance can also be interpreted subjectively.
So keep on scrolling down below and see these 15 awesome examples of double standards we all are fed up not only you. What are you waiting for folks? See these for yourself and we are sure that you are going to find them extremely accurate.
1. Why do women have to suffer always? Society have very narrow mind for women sadly
2. We are willing to admire the female body in marketing, but it displeases us in everyday world. Why?
3. This is so accurate and so sad
4. It is standard practice to admire a pregnant woman’s body but to judge it just after childbirth.
5. Women are encouraged to express their feelings, whilst also men are discouraged.
6. Household chores is expected of women, while men’s lack of this ability is easily forgiven.
7. A man can achieve success on his own, but a woman can only do so with the assistance of men.
8. We believe that a man is innately good with electronic goods and other appliances.
9. It is considered insulting to talk about the appearance of obese people, but it is acceptable to give advice to slim people.
10. Men and women are expected to contribute differently to their family budgets.
11. If a colleague is good looking, his spurious type of behaviour is forgiven.
12. Male and female bosses have different requirements; what one considers to be a sign of strength is perceived as a weakness by the other.
13. Women consider purchasing hygiene products to be shameful if the cashier is a man.
14. Women’s critical successful indicator is their family, so even though men’s primary success indicator is their professional accomplishments.
15. Parents expect good grades and success from their children without considering the example they set with their own behavior.
Let us know what you think about this post in the comment section below. Aren’t these double standards example too much accurate? We need to fix these problems if we want to live in a society and cherish everyone otherwise, we are not much different than animals God blessed us with brains and we need to use that brain forr good things, not on double standards.
Don’t forget to like and share it with your friends and family. Stay tuned with Defused for more content.