Keep in mind that it’s not unusual for cats to be feisty; as the Cornell Feline Health Center points out, “Aggression, defined as hostile or violent behavior intended to dominate or intimidate another individual, is a fairly common behavioral problem in cats.”
It is crucial for a cat to act like such, the sassiness of the cats adds to their pristine nature. But cat humans are heels down in love with their pet. Therefore they have to know how to get their way out of almost every single thing. This nature of cats is innate to them and every individual has almost similar experiences of cats acting like this.
These pictures are an amazing explanation of how cats are.
1. Only when you thought that cats have no attitude, they show a facade of themself that doesn’t fail to amaze you.
2. The cat is not even going to bother anymore to try to get the toy back.
3. When your friend is a bit too excited but someone is not feeling the moment.
4. They do not agree on any movements made by their owners or else they would just not be pleased.
5. When you promise some treats on your way back home and turn out to be a troll.
6. Though the eyes are way too beautiful, the anger is dripping down its face.
7. While the woman is hustling, the cat is gonna make sure to not allow any distractions.
8. Just pretend that nothing is wrong or else it is time to die.
9. The snow is supposed to cover the snow too!
Cats are moody, sassy, arrogant, and whatnot all in one! All these pictures are so explanatory as to how cats get so grumpy the second something goes against their will! Their free-will nature allows them to get away with their sass and still get all the loving.
10. Just wait till you get back home to a house wrecked up!
11. When you are pissed at bae and they try to call you to make up for it but you’re not feeling very talkative.
12. The look on the face when it is 2 pm and lunch is not ready on time.
13. He seems to have a lot of patience to have to tolerate all this in front of them for the past 13 years.
14. Just some extra protection from the cat before it scratches you and haunts you!
15. The sunlight is just annoying it way too much to keep a straight face.
16. It is the biggest offence to wake somewhere up from a nap!
17. The horror of having to wake up early in the morning amidst the coziest sleep!
18. The angry cat is not in the best mood to mess around.
19. The cat is enjoying its territory, if you dare go anywhere near the premises, you shall die.
20. The cat is roaring with all the fierceness in it to prove its worth.
We all know that cats make great companions. Who doesn’t love those little whiskers, soft fur, and adorable meows? What are your thoughts? Let us know in the comments section below!