Cats can fit anywhere.
We all are familiar with the fact that cats love to fit into small places for some unknown reason, squeeze into tiny spaces and hide in the dark. They love to do that. They live by the rule of ‘if it fits, I sits’. The way they fit into the tightest spaces is incredible. The way they turn into the liquid to fit wherever they want, they can reshape themselves into any form to fit in. Totally defying physics and leaving us questioning yet another mysterious and unique quality of cats. Cats are shape-shifters for real.
We have gathered some mind-blowing and mind-jumbling pictures of cats shape-shifting into whatever form and shape they want to fit in. Keep scrolling to be awestruck as the rest of us.
1. She sleeps wherever, however she wants.
2. She really said, ‘If it fits, I sits’.
3. That one eye looking scary as hell.
4. A catpuccino to go, please.
5. What was the reason?
6. Aww, so peaceful.
7. I have to admit, this looks beautiful.
8. Well, hello there.
9. That does not look comfortable at all.
10. She is cute.
11. A cat lasagna in the making.
12. She is a mood.
13. He does not look happy at all.
14. Are they conjoined twins?
15. This cat is liquid, I am convinced.
16. Is that a catshake?
17. He is melting.
18. We call it cat waterfall.
19. Cats look so cute when they are sleepy.
20. Have you heard of the new superhero? The liquid-cat? This is him.
21. The type of stuff you see in the circus.
22. Laziest animal ever.
23. This is so funny.
24. Wait, I thought it was flour!?
25. Is that a mozzarella cheese strip or a cat?
There is reasoning and logic behind everything. Cats do not do anything meaninglessly. Everything they do has a reason and science involved in it. Studies and research tell us that cats like to fit and sit in small spaces because they feel safer and more secure that way instead of being exposed in open spaces to many possible dangers. It is like an instinct. Most cats also do this out of nervousness and fear, they try to find shelter to hide. We can not say the same thing about domestic cats though. Our pet cats just like acting weird sometimes and doing crazy cat stuff, running here and there. Hiding then jumping out to attack. That is totally normal. Just cats being cats. Cats find comfort in quiet and small places. Keep scrolling to see some more cats with an ‘if it fits, I sits’ mentality because why not? It is hilarious.
26. Here is your cat soup.
27. This is the best example of how a cat can shape-shift into any form.
28. Cats love sitting in a pot.
29. This kitty loves plants, nature’s baby.
30. They sleep wherever they want, they sit wherever they want. That is cats for you.
31. Me after finishing my homework.
32. Oh, I love big, fluffy furbabies.
33. This is not a bottle holder, it is a cat holder.
34. Why do cats love to do this? I will never ever understand.
35. Where is the cat? I do not see one.
36. Is she sunbathing or what?
It is clear that cats are super mysterious and they have so much science involved in almost everything they do. Every now and then we get to hear new unique facts and information about cats that are totally mindblowing to me. I love to read informative facts and get educated on such topics about cats. Do you guys like finding out new cat facts? Let us know in the comments down below.