Unusual but not impossible.
Friendship is the most beautiful and divine relationship. It is not made by law or blood, it is purely built with love. It is normal for our relatives to love is because it comes naturally because we are blood-related but to know a person who was once a stranger is now one of the most important people in your life, your support system and cares for you unconditionally is a great feeling. Friendship is like a treasure that any can possess but they need genuineness and loyalty for it. A friend is a person that you spend the most quality time with. You can be yourself around them without caring about them being judgemental, you can be happy together and be sad together. Friendship is very essential to lead a happy and enjoyable life.
The friendship between animals is something so endearing and sweet. It warms everyone’s hearts immediately especially when we see different species getting along and just setting a great example of love. There is just something exceptionally appealing about the strange and unusual combinations of companionship. These animals are a great example of how friendship does not depend on where you come from, who you are, what you do for a living etc. It is only the unconditional love and concern for each other is all that matters between friends.
Here is the most unusual and unlikely friendship between a trio of a lion, a tiger and a bear. These trouble makers have shocked everyone with their extraordinary friendship. They are so iconic, I love them already. This trio is inseparable, their love for each other is so strong and pure. Keep scrolling to learn their story and get amazed by them…
1. Here is the beautiful trio!
The unusual and iconic trio of wild animals that have been living together in harmony for 15 years consists of an American black bear, an African lion, and a Bengal tiger. Who could have thought these animals could get along?
2. And here are their iconic names.
The bear is called Baloo, The lion is Leo, and Shere Khan the tiger. These are really some unique and iconic names. As much shocking as it may sound but this trio has been peacefully coexisting at Noah’s Ark Animal Shelter in Georgia, USA for 15 years now. How crazy is that? I mean, 15 years! Just wow.
3. They also have a nickname, BLT. So cute.
In 2001, prior to their rescue and placement at Noah’s Ark, BLT lived in the basement of a house in Atlanta in an unfortunate and devastating tale of severe animal abuse. The basement was in horrifying condition, as well as the wild animals living in it.
4. This trio has never been separated except for once when Baloo needed surgery.
These animals were cared for so poorly, or should I say not looked after at all that upon rescue Balloo had to have surgery immediately so that the surgeons can remove an ingrown harness he would have worn for probably a very long time for it to cause such big damage to the poor animal and it had also never been adjusted. that is why his body grew around it. This is so saddening.
5. All of these animals are from different continents so the chances of them meeting in the wild were close to none.
6. Noah’s Ark is an amazing animal shelter that cares for animals in need of rehabilitation and release.
But unfortunately, not all the animals that come to them can be released. BLT was a very extraordinary and heartwrenching case that could not be compared to the cases of any other animals who could not be released. So, they became permanent residents at Noah’s Ark.
Noah’s Ark is a non-profit organization for exotic as well as farm animals. This organization was established in 1978 in Ellenwood, Georgia. They also have an animal rehabilitation center. They rehab approximately 100’s of animals yearly through their incredible Wildlife Rehabilitation Program. According to their website, Noah’s Ark has over 1,500 animals with 100 different species. It roughly costs them $33,000 per month to feed and care for these animals. Noah’s Ark is a humble and polite organization, they never charge for visits or admission to come and see the animals but they accept donations given to these wild animals in need. This kindness towards their animals is very much valued and appreciated. Keep on scrolling to see some more cute pictures of our favorite trio BLT…
7. This is so beautiful and pure.
8. Animals that are admitted in the Noa’s ark and the people who come visit and see them are treated with: “unconditional love, unconditional service, and a future full of hope.”
9. This picture is absolutely breathtaking!
10. BLT is a trio that treats each other with brotherly love, not once they have shown their wild sides to each other. They always get along and do not care about the fact that they are significantly very different animal species from each other.
11. Noah’s Ark ensures that BLT is the trio that will spend the rest of their lives being cared for at their organization and the trio does not seem to mind at all because they are treated with lots of genuine love, care, concern and respect by this amazing organization. They are truly treating them very well.
12. We have to admit that retirement looks great on this beautiful trio.
This was such an amazing story of the BLT trio. Although it started off as the most depressing and sad thing I have heard today but it gradually came to an amazing and heartwarming end. A happy ending that they all truly deserved. We are so thankful that rescue shelters and organizations like Noah’s Ark exist so they can take care of every kind of animal in need without getting anything in return. They are not getting any kind of profit. Their intention is pure and genuine, that is what makes them the best organization out of them all. They are doing an amazing job and setting a great example of humanity for all of us. They should be appreciated and supported because they deserve it the most. Please, visit their website and make donations for these poor animals’ betterment if you can. Help save a life. Give us your feedback on this story of the BLT trio, we would love to hear from you in the comments down below…