Time for some dark hilarity.
We all are in a dire need of a break from life. Things have been moving too fast recently. I feel like even the years are passing by way too quickly. I haven’t even made 1/100th of the amount to buy my dream car. This isn’t right. And the inflation isn’t helping either. The thing is, the world is going down a tough route and everyone is finding it hard to survive. We need something to get us through the day because the concept of self-motivation does not exist anymore.
We have figured out that light comedy is the way to go forward and the best place to find it is in comics. Comics that are funny but contain a hint of darkness are all we require right now and talented English cartoonist Mark Parisi is the gem who works extremely hard to provide us with just that. He started Off The Mark back in 1987 and things just have been skyrocketing, for the artist, eversince.
Let’s enjoy some of Mark’s best work and kick that stress away as far as we can. Scroll down below to enjoy!
More information: | Instagram | Patreon | offthemark.com |
1. He just couldn’t convince the big one to hang out.
2. They were going to hop on anyway.
3. Too late now, we don’t have much left to eat.
4. 4th time’s the charm?
5. A heartbreaking reality.
6. You only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime.
7. The other bird: I lowkey like doing the same. I think we should get married.
8. The white cup is looking like, “What do you mean? How many has she been in?”
9. Haha! I got that one.
10. They were a bit loud about it and now the snowman knows the hack.
Mark started getting proper recognition when he started posting his work in newspapers and soon after won the National Cartoonist Society Award in 2008. He proceeded to win the same award in 2011. This one will surprise you. His amazing work was featured in Louis Vuitton’s menswear campaign in 2021. I mean, you can tell from what we have seen so far. He deserves every bit of what he has achieved so far, and more.
Let’s enjoy some more of Mark’s comics. Scroll down to continue.
11. Oh come on, he is not like the others.
12. Bird migrations be like.
13. Who is going to tell her?
14. He already feels so much better.
15. He is gonna have to rush to the women’s bathroom. There is no other way.
16. I am way too relaxed if you take a peak under the water.
17. They wanted some babies and they couldn’t believe how good the delivery service was.
18. Expectations vs reality. Always disappointing.
19. It’s like he just saw a horror movie.
20. It really do be like that sometimes.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Mark really did outdo himself with these amazing comics. He has a new follower in the shape of me. You guys can enjoy more of his work by exploring the links I have shared at the top.
Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more comics.