Comics are helping girls find solutions to their daily-life problems.
Being a girl, we face a thousand problems daily and just cry about them. We can’t do anything but joke about them to make life a little less miserable. A Russian comic artist Anastasia `Stushona’ Ivanova is grabbing netizens’ attention with her creative comics that reflect the girls’ problems. She became famous in no time and has over 93.7k followers on Instagram. She mostly uses a character, coffee and her cat in her artwork and her style of illustration is storyboarding. This talented artist draws problems that bother her and when she runs out of ideas, she travels around or goes to her friends to get their experiences. Stushona perfectly reflects the girls’ problems in her comics and also finds solutions to those problems in a hilarious way. Scroll down to enjoy her creative illustrations that you will definitely relate to.
2. That’s how you eat cheese.
3. When you leave it on the stove for a minute.
4. When you have been dreaming about that one guy and finally see him IRL.
5. They will not let you eat.
6. Cats have the ability to make you smile.
7. Struggle with tape.
8. When you realize there are people listening to you singing.
9. When you do not want to wake him up.
10. Give her a prize.
11. When you yawn in front of your cat.
12. The struggle is real.
Our struggle with hands-free is real and we cannot seem to find any solution for it. You put your hands-free in pocket of your coat and will keep taking it out and guess what? It will bring out almost everything that was in your pocket. Untangling your hands-free is another problem and you will rather prefer not to listen to songs instead of trying out everything to sort it out.
13. When you tell him “No”. No means No.
14. When you wait too long for the food delivery to arrive.
15. I swear I woke up but my bed and pillow didn’t let me go.
16. This is what I do under my cozy sweater.
17. When you are out for some groceries.
18. You don’t need an alarm if you have a cat.
19. When you are having a good day.
Well, we girls and our problems are never going to end but Stushona’s comics have reduced half of our stress. We love how she adds her sense of humor to solve the girls’ problems. Thank you Stushona, you are doing a brilliant job. If you can relate to her comics, let us know by commenting down below! Also, don’t forget to follow her on Instagram to bless your feeds with hilarious comics.