Apple items seem to have an aura surrounding them. There are several reasons why people who use computers on a regular basis adore them. The architecture is entirely distinct from that of Windows machines, to start. Because macOS is far less demanding on the hardware, you can run several programs simultaneously without your machine being sluggish. Another point is that due to their segmented design, Apple computers are significantly less susceptible to malware and virus attacks. Malware has a difficult time moving between different OS and computer components.
So, it makes sense why experts favor them. What about the remaining populace? They enjoy them because they are elegant and exude the aura we discussed. Some folks would always choose an outdated MacBook over a brand-new Windows laptop. It represents status. Today’s story is interesting. A Redditor purchased a new MacBook because his previous model was outdated, unreliable, and needed to be repaired for a number of issues. They chose to let the cat “have” it because they found it difficult to sell. They watched Cat TV on their MacBooks to keep the cat entertained while they worked. However, because they did not give the laptop to OP’s sister, she became irate.
1. This is the bottom line of the story
2. OP bought a new MacBook and the old one had not been functioning much. The speakers and screen were not working
3. OP had a cat who did not have much to do in the house
4. OP’s started enjoying cat TV but there was a chance of her breaking the TV by bouncing at it
5. With the cat TV situation, OP figured to give that laptop tp her cat for watching TV as it was of no use
6. OP sent a picture of the cat and the laptop to her family to which her sister replied
7. The sister started asking for her laptop
8. OP explained that the laptop is in use and the sister was annoyed that she is not getting it instead of the cat
11. The sister debated with OP giving her the laptop and it went on for a bit, sister delclared her an a-hole on not agreeing
Now that you have read the story. it’s time for you to see what Redditors had to say on this. It is obvious that the sister was unreasonable and reacted for no reason. Read till the end to see what are other people’s opinions on this. Don’t forget to share your own opinion at the end of this article too.
13. So it’s an NTA case
15. I think the same
16. Another story
17. Ten years ago things were different
What is your take on the story? Do you agree with the behavior that OP showed? What would you do if you were in her situation? Who do you think is at fault here? Do share your opinion with us. If you want to read more such articles on our website, keep visiting us!