Animals are a valuable asset this world holds, they deserve all the love. Holding empathy for animals and caring for them is the kindest thing one can do. Cats and dogs are the animals that are most frequently adopted as pets. It takes a little time to bond with these furries but once you are bonded it’s like you’re inseparable. All they ask for is the right kind of treatment, proper feeding, and attention. People who foster homeless animals are like angels, finding them a warm home and loving families is the best they can do. However, people who are up for adoption of a pet, aren’t always aware of how to treat the animals perhaps due to their limited interaction with an animal before.
Here’s a similar story, a woman who runs a foster organization for cats had put up an adoption event at her home to find the homeless kitties a loving home. When during the fair a woman and her daughter walk in, who had already registered for the adoption online. The 4-year child, without the house owner’s consent, rushes into the room where she had her personal cats shut. The child insisted on getting one of the owner’s personal cats because apparently, it looked like the stuffed toy cat she had at home. The owner politely refused and tried loosening up the kid’s tightest grip on the cat. Witnessing this the mother starts to shout at the owner for touching her child and threatens her for calling the cops. The owner stood there shocked and unable to move for being blamed for something she had no intention of doing.
Go through the story and let us know what do you have to say about the encounter?
1. Every cat deserves a family that would treat it well
2. The spirit of the little girl adopting a kitty is to be appreciated
3. That’s a good move, cats that aren’t up for adoption shouldn’t be around anyway
4. Now that is where the story takes the turn
5. The description makes us want to fall in love with the cat
6. The kid forcefully entered the room, ethically the mother shouldn’t have even asked that question
7. The cat sure is an adorable boy for not hurting the child despite him being squeezed and pulled here n there
8. The mom should have made her child understand that the cat was a REAL one, not a stuffed toy
9. Pot calling the kettle black
10. Here’s what happened when the woman calls her family for some moral support over the whole incident
11. You just can’t give away a pet you love so much
12. That’s justified
13. The cat community wasn’t happy with the woman’s family for not understanding her love for her cats
14. It’s something to be taken seriously
15. You’ll do all the kitties a favor
It’s the parent’s responsibility to teach their kids basic manners which also includes treating an animal with kindness. Secondly, the child should have priorly taught how she isn’t allowed to randomly walk into someone’s private property. However, the mother rather chose to justify her child for all her wrongdoings. The owner, being a decent lady, did not counter-react to the situation and rather took a legal step against the family. Although she faced a backlash from her immediate family, she still has her spirits high for keeping the animals safe.
Who do you think stands wrong in the whole situation, comment below to tell us your opinion!