If you want your message to reach someone, sometimes you need to deliver it in the form of a dose of their own medicine. Here we are dealing with a restless job applicant who seems to be at the end of his tether and clearly at his wit’s end. When he applied to a number of positions and found himself encountering red flag after red flag during the interview process, he decided to flip the script by drafting a mass email aimed at rejecting these substandard offers, so to speak.
Now that that has been said, if we were to look at it objectively, would this be enjoyable? Yes, of course. I would like to point out, however, that, as some folks in the comments have pointed out, perhaps this is not the best decision at all. It’s certainly not the most professional decision either, I mean, it’s certainly not the most appropriate choice. Nonetheless, for those of us who have no stake whatsoever in the application process for this guy’s job, it is a pleasant surprise, and let’s hope that one of these recruiters actually responds to this email. You can find the full draft of the email as well as comments below so keep on scrolling down to read the full story and we will see you at the end of the article.
1. That’s how all of us should start replying to the job offers we don’t want going forward lmao
2. This Redditor says that he did something similar to a place where HR told him that he could not bring his phone and told him not even to leave it in his own car lmao
3. OP found it subtle but sweet especially after her freak-out:
4. wait for real though you guys are getting job offers?
5. Well he got a point you all really need to stop using “we” and “I”.
6. Well you sure do have to give them a reminder that we work as a team lmao
7. This Redditor tells us that she gets a lot of emails and texts from recruiters and this is how she deals with them
8. Should you keep them on hold? like they keep you on hold?
9. “Seems like a waste of time” does it really look like that?
10. Well he got a point why would you apply for jobs you don’t want?
11. True they are huge red flags
12. This Redditor is gonna start applying to jobs that don’t pay a living wage and pull this on lmao
13. Well yes a waste of time. what’s the point?
14. Sounds like a fun job
15. This Redditor loves this post he also does something similar
This was it, folks, This was the story we think that it’s hilarious lmao and let us know what you think about it down below in the comment section, and make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!