Close-up selfies of cats will make your day better.
Our furry friends not only love playing around the house, sneaking out of the house at unusual times and surprising us with their naughty personalities but also love taking selfies. When they see their hooman taking selfies all the time, they get curious too and sometimes take the charge by taking some of the amazing selfies that make us fall in love with them. If you are a cat fan and looking for cat snaps, then let us tell you that you have reached your destination. Today, we have found a wholesome thread on Twitter featuring only cat selfies where the cats went too close to the camera and guess what? We instantly fell in love with the adorability and the cuteness shown in these selfies. Scroll down and enjoy the precious cat selfies.
Photo Credits: parablesystem
1. Adorability caught on camera.
2. Catness everywhere.
3. Lemme take your picture.
4. When you accidentally open the front camera.
5. Can you spot the lil nose?
6. When she is using your phone and accidentally gets her picture clicked in your phone.
7. Catto fatto on our screen.
Your phone is not yours once your cat learns how to take selfies. You sleep and wake up to see your phone full of your kitty’s selfies that are super zoomed-in. LOL. We are enjoying and laughing at these cute cats who went super close to the camera. I hope you are enjoying as much as we do, so keep on scrolling down and enjoy these pawfectly adorable cat selfies.
8. That’s her model face.
9. Cuteness alert.
10. When she gets too close to the camera.
11. If “give me the phone, I can take better selfies than you” had a face.
12. When you wake up and find this in your photo gallery.
13. When you ask your catto to pose and she gets super close to the camera.
14. That super zoomed face looks pawfect!
15. When you think it’s a thief but then check the CCTV footage.
16. A better view!
Nothing better than catching a cute cat on a CCTV camera. The majestic, little faces make us stop and appreciate how pretty and innocent cats really are. If you have any snaps of your domestic cat getting too close to the camera, then do share your cat’s selfies with us because you know we love literally every cat on the Earth.