Having kids is the easy part.
We all can agree on the fact that becoming a parent is the hardest part of being an adult and the most difficult task we have to take our whole lives. No doubt, they are the best thing that could happen to anyone and they bring us the kind of joy that is incomparable to any other happiness of the world.
But let’s admit that kids are real hard work, they can be very stressful. They also tend to embarrass their parents quite often, make a fool out of them and test their patience on a daily. There is not one parent out there who does not love the calming silence in the house when their kids finally go to sleep because they know it would not last for long. Keep on scrolling down to see the collection of tweets we have gathered of people showing us the reality of becoming parents…
1. This is reality.
2. Easier said than done.
3. Kids come up with the strangest questions and leave us speechless.
4. At least, he was nice enough to ‘fix’ it.
5. Aww, she is so adorable! I would definitely read it to her.
6. I would not be able to make eye contact with that teacher ever again.
7. I do not blame them. The parents have so much going on, it do gets difficult to remember everything.
8. You seriously can not hide anything from kids, they will find the long lost things you have been searching for years.
9. I hope this mom finds a way to fulfill his wish or else the crying would not stop all Christmas break.
10. Oh, God. That must be so embarrassing! I can not even imagine.
You guys have to admit that having children is the easy part. Raising them, educating them, looking after them, feeding them and all that stuff is the most difficult thing. It would take me ages to enlist all of the things that parents do for their children that are totally selfless, difficult and just full of pure love. No matter what a child does for their parent when they grow up they still can not repay them for all of the sleepless nights, countless headaches, laundry every other day, changing diapers, making food, finding weird ways to calm the crying baby, keeping the entertained, cleaning off vomit and so much more. These are only the necessities, do not get me started on luxuries. Being a parent is just too much, it is like willingly asking for stress. I think it is a ‘damned if I do, damned if I do not’ kind of situation. Being a parent has its ups and downs but trust me, it is the best stage of life and I feel like everyone should have this experience. It teaches us alot about life, patience, kindness, love, gratefulness and all the other good things in this world. Keep on scrolling down to see more of these tweets about reality of being a parent…
11. Eww, that is so gross.
12. Soetimes kids make very strange demands.
13. You took it too seriously, Dad.
14. He had me in the first half.
15. There are so many weird things that kids do.
16. You got karma.
17. It is cute, honestly.
18. Now you know.
19. That is all that worried parents talk about.
20. Yeah, I agree. It can be very annoying sometimes.
21. This dad is so done.
Some of these stories were so embarrassing and hilarious at the same time, I kind of feel bad for these parents who had to experience such awkward situations because of their silly children, also I can not help but laugh though. Have your kids ever done something similar to embarrass you in public or are you lucky? Let us know in the comments down below…