There comes a time in everybody’s life when they just need someone. A person who is there with them throughout. Somebody they can count on, through thick and thin, in sickness and in health… wow, those seemed like wedding vows. Oh well!
Just like us humans need someone, animals also need someone who can take care of them and be with them. These voiceless creatures obviously can not tell us verbally when they need help or rescuing, hence, more often than not, they go unnoticed. Until somebody finally pays attention to their needs and notices that aren’t doing as well as the world would hope they would. It breaks our heart to see an animal being neglected and even the most basic of the needs being denied to these poor beings. But one thing that many people don’t realize is that we, humans, need animals just as much they need us.
Animals actually have the power to bring lots of joy in our lives. Not just that, they have the ability to keep us healthy, both physically and mentally – with the added benefit of them being a source of emotional support. Yet, we fail them many times, more than we could ever imagine. However, there are some kind human beings who went above and beyond to make animals lives (and their own, too) a little bit better and brighter. Scroll down to see what we’re talking about!
1. Can’t get over that smile
You know you’ve done something right when the doggo gives you a big smile
2. This one went from grumpy to really happy
Give your pets so much love that they leave their moodiness behind
3. HOW CAN IT BE SO SMOL
Excuse us while we admire this beauty queen
4. The elder one is not happy…
… not happy at all that the little one grew up
5. How can something so tiny get so big
Well, he’s still going to be just a little baby anyway
6. Let’s applaud this human for doing good
And for doing such a wonderful job
7. Linguini went from being a tiny little button
To a grown up charmer
8. It all started from a hug
And then they were inseparable
9. First you make them comfy by giving them a hug
Then you make them comfy by giving them your bed
10. No matter how big this one gets,
The attitude will still be there.
These rescuers are not just people who provide the necessities i.e. food, shelter, and water, they also provide love which is essential. In return, this love is reciprocated and they turn out to be your forever friends! And, it’s always better to have a companion by your side, especially if they are as cute as these furry little beings! Continue scrolling and spread the love!
11. This ones glow up is so typical
It went from being the goofy little one that makes everybody laugh at their naughtiness to somebody everyone wants to hang around with
12. The vet visit didn’t go so well
But we’re happy we can pull through
13. Never have I ever seen such a calm doggo
But it looks so cute in that bubble bath
14. We love how this doggo knows its angles
We feel you!
15. It takes a little time to open up
After that, we ain’t getting in the cage
16. You can actually judge what happens when you get into a positive environment
Bless your lil heart doggo
17. The goodest boy/girl on this planet
Can fetch you anything and everything!
18. Oh boy, Why are people so mean!
One of the best transformations
19. Chin up, tongue out
The perfect pose for a picture!
20. Never leaving each others sides
“Helping vulnerable animals and keeping pets in safe and loving homes requires a commitment from all of us—advocates, pet owners, shelters, leaders, and entire communities. When we work together under a common cause, we’re both saving lives and elevating our society and its laws to ensure cruelty victims and other at-risk animals receive the protection and care they deserve,” – Matthew Bershadker, ASPCA President & CEO.
21. Still cute as a button,
Just a lil bit fatter
22. Larry knows who the real boss is
And Larry will waste no time and get straight down to business
23. I will never understand how dogs can grow so big in just a year
HOW?! Why can’t they stay little forever?
24. Happy then,
25. We are so glad this little bundle of joy was rescued
Those ears, that nose, that tongue, that smile… I think I’m falling hard
26. It took them some time,
But they both grew to love each other more than anything
27. Welcome to your furr-ever home little buddy!
Now stop making that puppy dog face
28. Just a lil’ confused,
But glad that the doggo is safe and in good hands
29. Did the boy turn into a tree?
The doggo certainly seems happier about that
30. This cat is extremely annoyed that her human decided to take a picture with the flash on!
Seriously hooman, seriously?!
In the U.S., 6.5 million animals are sent to the animal shelter, in which 3.3 million are dogs and the rest of the 3.2 million are cats. The good thing is, this number is decreasing annually and it has gone from 7.2 million since 2011.
31. CAN’T HANDLE THE CUTENESS
THAT CROWN!! OMG
32. This lil one went from being super sad,
To super handsome
33. Her doggo matches her hair
Fluffy, curly, and beautiful.
34. Love has no language!
Just look at that proud and content smile!
35. Show me a more wholesome before vs after
36. Messy hair, don’t care
Also this ones a little angry yet still looks super cute
37. This doggo knows it’s real place is in her arms
And has managed to learn how to pose for a picture
38. The same innocent face,
Just a little bit bigger and a lot more cuter.
39. This doggo looks like someone who just heard a very bad joke
The disappointment is real
40. MOM! IT RIPPED APART ALL BY IT SELF
It wasn’t me…
41. This one is just pissed off and we want to know why!
Is it the flowers?
42. IT’S SO SMOL
NO! Go back to being little, please!
43. The glow up!
This is the kind of glow up we live for!
44. Mr. Grumpy
The mood! It never changes.
45. Once you fall in love with them,
There is no going back!
There we have it, folks. These before and afters were as amazing as the humans who were the cause behind it all. If we could, we would give them all an award for winning at life. What about you? Have you ever saved a voiceless being or are willing to? Let us know in the comments section below! And remember; Adopt, Don’t Shop!