Ever felt like an ant?
There are different categories of phobia’s that people can possess. Sometimes it’s the fear of heights or someone can be afraid of multiple holes in a body or even insects. Some people are scared of the dark and some are even afraid of water but have you ever stood right next to a mountain that crosses 6000+ meters in height or a building that’s really big and thought to yourself that you’re tiny, minuscule in comparison. And it absolutely blows your mind or sends shivers down your spine when you think of yourself as just a grain of sand compared to objects that are 1000’s times your size? Well, that certain category of things lies in Megalophobia. A phobia that deals with the size of anything next to something that breaks the size scale multiple times. The subreddit r/Megalophobia deals with such huge things.
So today we bring you 30 huge entities that will trigger your Megalophobia and make you feel tiny in comparison. Here we go:
1. Single image.
2. Mount Fuji and the tiny town.
3. These are the Redwood trees.
4. I want to be that guy.
5. Imagine falling down in that.
6. Viking metal plays in the background.
7. Who wouldn’t want to zipline to that?
8. Mercury and the Sun.
9. A big truck brother with his little sibling.
10. Imagine waking up one morning and being greeted by this iceberg.
11. Just a giant sleeping tree.
12. Look at those tiny windmills in comparison.
13. Lorenzo Quinn and his sculpted arms.
14. Lochaber, Scotland.
15. A pile of wood stacks.
Having fun going through this list? You can see how both nature and mankind can conjure up entities that are very big in size. It feels very weird even looking at these images. It’s strange to think that we share the same planet with most of these huge objects but at the same time, it’s very cool to know that these huge things exist. Scroll down below for even more bigger entities.
16. Supercarriers next to a tiny boat.
17. Florida and its waterspouts.
18. Look at that tiny human in comparison.
19. Saturn creeping up behind the moon.
20. This stone mine is called the ”Dragon’s Eye”.
21. ”Hey buddy, I’ll hold up that bridge for you.”
22. That’s a big crocodile.
23. A Mola Mola.
24. Anchor chains and workers.
25. Someone outgrew its peers.
26. Just imagine sitting there.
27. When two phobias meet, they sum up and equal to a big ”NO!”.
28. Nyoirin Kannon’s statue in Japan.
29. A whales spine.
30. Just a regular dam.
And with that, we conclude this article. Make sure to mention your thoughts on this article and your favourite picks out of all of these in the comment section below.