IKEA undoubtedly didn’t foresee the bed Duktig becoming a hugely popular cat bed when they first introduced it. because dolls are truly intended to sleep in the tiny wooden bed. The sleek and fashionable doll beds, however, have been discovered to make great cat beds, and today innumerable cats have their very own small “human bed” to lie on. And IKEA is entirely on board with this inventive reuse; they even gave Duktig beds to a cat shelter so that the rescued kitties would have cozy bedding!
Making the little kitties’ beds as cozy and lovely as they can for them is a lot of fun, and plenty of people have been posting images of their furry loved ones lounging in their lovely new beds. We’ve gathered a few of our favorites, and we hope you’ll like these original bedding ideas!
1. Imagine coming home to see this
2. I love this picture wholly
3. They even have their toys sleeping beside them. It’s something so beautiful
4. Bunk beds and the fights
5. Sleeping beauty on a cozy afternoon
6. What lovely pairs of cats
7. She seems angry on some reason don’t know what but she looks cute
8. When siblings don’t want to share bed but they eventually have to
9. Bored in the bed, in the bed bored
10. What a great placement
11. They seem as if they are going to plan on killing someone
12. Hey there sleepy head
13. I love everything about this picture
14. Coziest beds for the cutest cats
We know you loved these beauties too. Don’t forget to give your feedback on this Take care and have a nice day.