Do you feel like you are pampering your cat too much?
You might be right.
I think it’s safe to say that all cats are spoiled. Not because it is in their genes or something, but only because we are so totally in love with these soft, warm, furry creatures that we can’t resist pampering them all the time and eventually spoiling them.
Some Reddit users recently shared ways in which they oblige towards their cats and how they spoiled them so much that they are the ones dominating their hoomans! Scroll down to check out their adorable yet hilarious stories.
1. “I stopped petting her and this is what I got.”
2. “She fell between my legs, trapping me for hours.”
3. “My cat, Indigo, sometimes jumps in the sink as an attempt to beg me to turn it on. He enjoys water out of the sink more than water out of the bowl.”
4. “After I stopped him from chewing on pencils, he decided he’d had enough of it and laid down on top of my book and pencils.”
5. “Wife says the cat is spoiled. I have no idea what she’s talking about.”
6. “I have to pet him before I can go to the toilet. Every. Single. Time.”
7. “Breakfast in bed for the master of the house.”
8. “I made a gazebo for my cat!”
9. “The most spoiled cat on the planet is the one who meowed at me until I laid out and turned on the electric throw. And then she promptly stole my spot.”
10. “My cat got a couch before I did.”
11. “It’s my birthday, but my gift was for my cats. Spoiled creatures.”
12. “Today I spent an hour fixing Newton’s favorite toys. He hasn’t played with either since.”
13. “My boyfriend spent 3 months on an outdoor heated cat house for my guy. Hasn’t stepped into it once.”
14. “She likes to watch the garbage men, but can’t see out by herself.”
15. Mom: “So don’t tell dad… but [stage whisper] this pillow for Bob was €70…”
16. “When the queen demands to play with the ceiling dangles, she gets to play with the ceiling dangles.”
17. “Have you ever seen a more spoiled cat? We just moved into our new place and he has more toys than we have furniture.”
18. “Spoiled cat doesn’t leave me alone until I put on her show. She really loves bird and fish shows on YouTube.”
19. “I knew the cat was spoiled, but my mom just put a spoon of red caviar into his bowl, he ‘dug’ the bowl like he was covering it up, and walked away.”
20. “DIY’ed a tower for my cats from Amazon boxes. I think they enjoy it!”
21. “You know your cat is spoiled when he refuses to eat his food in the kitchen and will only chow down where I’m eating too.”
Do you have your own cat stories to share? We’d love to read them in the comments below.