Books are the most powerful thing one could possess.
How many times have you heard this statement? I am pretty sure a hundred times because I myself have heard this statement over a thousand times. My grandfather was a reader and he loved reading books. Not stories, he enjoyed reading books on parasites, microbiology, and pharmacology. And he did his Ph.D. in the same field. His love for books made him dig deep into law and he ended up doing law as well, that too at the age of 75.
Here’s another statement you may have heard; Never judge a book by its cover. One should never because the book covers can actually be very powerful. They possess the power to change your entire personality. I know none of this is making any sense but be patient everything will unfold shortly.
If you are a human reading this you should know that we are very weird and we have a lot of time in our hands for doing funny and stupid things. People have been buying books but not reading them. So what other could they possibly serve? Remember I said we have way too much time on our hands. So, people have been taking book covers and creating mind-numbing illusions where the book covers perfectly blend into a real-life situation changing the whole dynamic of the image and making everything hilarious.
I hope we are on the same page now. The pictures will help. Scroll down below to be mind blown.
1. The green hair as well. It fits so perfectly.
2. Sorry Mam, you are not allowed to eat in the library.
Via via: powiat-slupca
3. I wonder if it’s the same person behind the cover as well.
4. One of those moments when you see something with your own eyes but you still don’t want to believe it.
5. Mr. John Irving to the rescue.
6. When you’re sleeping peacefully and someone throws water on your face.
7. That’s one way of fulfilling your temptations.
Oh my god! The things we humans are capable of are absolutely mind-blowing. How even did they spot “oh yeah, this book covers would look so good on your face.” How? If only we could put all these skills and creativity to some good use and actually help boost our economy. Okay sorry, please don’t come after me. We do need fun, I realize that. How else would we survive without a daily dose of laughter with a hint of confsion.
Scroll down below for some more crazy book cover illusions.
8. I feel weirded out.
9. When you wear your favorite shirt but universe has other plans.
10. That book blended in so perfectly.
11. Right in the face.
12. When the two universes collide.
13. No! I am not sleeping.
14. I wonder if she knows about this. Surely!
15. Felt cute, might delete later.
Hoodini who? These people are the real illusionists. Credit should be given where it is due. And these people did an amazing job making us laugh so well done guys for making our days better.
The world is full of creative people and I love that. I hope you guys had a great experience viewing these amazing, mind-numbing illusions. Did you guys feel weirded out? Share with us in the comments section down below.