What is wrong with Karens? No, I am seriously concerned about them. Engulged with entitlement and carrying a bubble of ego larger than Burj Khalifa, they make life choices that only damage themselves and in the process, infuriate everyone else in the whole world. I mean, even a toddler could tell Karens would get in trouble after the things they do.
One Karen of similar sorts whose life’s control was totally under the evilness of entitlement decided to assume Reddit user u/whipssolo, who belonged to an insurance company, was an employee who worked for the towing company that she had come to approach to get her car back. As Karen entered the lot by breaking the gates with bolt cutters, she noticed her car was blocked by two other cars. She saw OP there who had been sent by his insurance company to take pictures of and investigate those two cars which part parked as evidence which meant they were the state police’s property. Karen ordered OP to move those cars so she could get her car out but OP simply told her he couldn’t for the reasons I mentioned above and before he could tell her that he didn’t work for the towing company, Karen decided to take the matters into her own hands and got into one of those two cars. The manager got the news and he called the police. The police arrived, investigated, and charged Karen with multiple crimes that she committed.
Scroll down below to read this story. You won’t be ready for the surprise appearance Mr. Sparky made at the end.
1. OP works for an insurance company and would work with tow lots to investigate accidents for coverage purposes.
2. OP was tasked to investigate two cars that had been involved in an accident, and while he was taking photographs of the cars and writing his report a Karen showed up at the scene.
3. That was rude, Karen. Oh, who am I telling, she is a Karen.
4. She complains to OP about the two cars being in her car’s way which obstructs her from getting it out.
5. Just another Karen assuming stuff…calling him a thief for taking pictures of the car.
6. Even if she did pay attention to what OP was saying, she still would’ve called him a liar…the way they all do it.
7. OP tells Karen to talk to the towing company but guess what she does? She enters into one of the two cars to move it herself…the car which was police evidence.
8. OP calls the manager of the Towing company and he rushes out to see if it was true what OP had just told him.
9. The manager asked Karen to move away from the car at once and also observed that she had used bolt cutters to open the chains that they had used to lock the gate.
10. While M engages Karen in an argument, the police arrived at the scene who had been called by M.
Oh, she is done for. This woman used bolt cutters to cut a gate open, she stepped into a car that was the property of the police, which means she meddled with police case evidence. Oh, she is so getting jail time. I don’t know why but the arrival of the police has got me really excited. Karens, you really don’t want to listen, huh? Well, know face the consequences…yet again.
Let’s see what happened next. Scroll down below to continue reading.
11. The police tell Karen to stand away as an officer listens to what M had to say.
12. While OP was sharing his side of the story with the police, Karen shoved a police officer to the ground to approach OP, probably to hit him.
13. As Karen was pacing towards OP, LT who was listening to his view tased the living sh*t out of Karen who fell on the ground and got cuffed.
14. The police also confirmed she did indeed have bolt cutters in her possession.
15. Karen got charged with quite a lot of criminal charges and the fear of messing with OP never left her heart.
Here are some of the comments shared on the story:
16. You just stole my words.
17. It is the entitlement that gets them to do it. It is a terrible disease.
18. Maybe it is a new trend in The Karen Community.
19. I loved that part.
20. “Ride the lightning” I cannot stop laughing at this.
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
“When you say ‘slay’ instead of ‘stay’.”