How many times have you, as a customer, been mistaken for an employee?
I swear it becomes such an awkward situation when a customer that’s you, who is also a customer, approaches you for help thinking you work at that place. I mean, when you get back home reviewing the whole situation does get a laugh out. But at the moment, that hilarious moment actually feels so damn awkward. I mean the person mistaken could just simply say they don’t work here but sometimes the other person is a Karen and Karens weren’t born on the day when God fed the concept of understanding the situation into our brains.
Today’s story is about a similar Karen from Florida who mistook a granddad for an employee. The grandpa along with his son and grandson had come to the grocery store to grab some stuff and that is when this happened.
Let’s read through the story to see how the Florida Karen was given a reality check.
1. Grandpa came over to see his family and brought some delicious food along cooked by his wife.
2. We love a supportive husband. They are going for groceries because the wife isn’t feeling good and don’t want to trouble her.
3. The Grandad decided to tag along as well. The store comes on his way home, so wouldn’t hurt anyone.
4. The shopping ended up being a very fun experience.
Cute to see Soon Grandad, son, and grandson spending quality time together.
5. Looks like someone called grandpa.
6. Okay so someone is certainly calling for Grandpa. Also, Florida takes flip-flops way too seriously.
I am legit dying on that slapslapslapslapslap.
7. Oh come on, just approach already woman.
8. OP really knows how to maintain suspense.
9. Hold on a minute, what does she mean by “help”?
10. Oh wow, so the Florida Karen mistook the family for employees at the store and came asking for help. According to OP none of them were dressed like the employees at the grocery store.
11. Clearly she has lost her senses. The family is literally dressed like children.
12. The grandson had to come in and kick some senses into the Karen by waving “No”
13. Unfortunately after the entire marathon, she realized she was chasing the wrong guys. Good luck regaining that stamina to continue shopping, Karen.
This was a very funny story all in all. I loved the slapslapslapslap. Grandpa, you narrated this story so well. Karen, I am sorry but how on Earth or what on Earth made her think those people were employees. She was in the store, surely she must’ve seen employees walking around and their uniforms. I loved this one and I hope you guys did too.
Here are some of the comments we found on the story:
14. And some french fries, if you ask me.
15. I know right, why didn’t she just go to the customer service counter?
16. My cheeks went red.
17. Karens love taking the mic out of themselves.
18. This just makes things even sadder for Florida Karen.
I really hope you guys had a nice laugh reading this story. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.
Stay tuned for more fun stories.