Due to the fact that dogs are pack animals that rely on you for their care and protection. It is important for you to provide for them, go for walks with them, and integrate them into your family. There is a difference between the language your pet speaks and the language you speak. Participatory, humane training allows dogs to explore their environment and gain a deeper understanding of it. It’s common for untrained dogs to be disciplined when they act in an “improper” way. Since it is your responsibility to train your dog, you will need to learn how to communicate with your dog. Nevertheless, if you face any problems training your dog, contact a humane dog trainer. Dog training heavily relies on kindness, clarity, and consistency. In today’s AITA story A man said that training and caring for a dog isn’t easy, so when he was asked to take in a dog by his girlfriend, the Redditor simply refused to take in one. A puppy was run over by a car in front of the OP’s girlfriend, and she didn’t want to leave him to die. Following the spill of the vet bills, she asked the OP to keep the dog at his apartment, but he couldn’t because he already had one.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story on how he got this dog in OP’s own words and we will see you at the end of this article.
1. Is he an A-Hole for refusing to help his girlfriend take care of a puppy?
2. That’s nice of her girlfriend she looks after injured animals and it was also very nice of OP to offer to split the bill.
3. Why did OP hide the fact that he had a history with this so-called friend who asked him to keep a dog
4. By the looks of it his concerns are right getting a dog is a big commitment
5. Should he take both dogs to the pound?
6. This Redditor thinks OP’s girlfriend is trying to do a powerplay lol, what do you guys think is the case?
7. This Redditor is anxious about the strange decision to keep his prior relationship a secret from his current girlfriend
8. Bruh in what country is OP living? people are eating dogs?
9. This Redditor has an idea that is actually good but unfortunately, OP lives in a country where people eat stray animals.
10. What do you all think? is she really asking for his help? or is she gonna forget about the dog like OP’s other friend did?
We think that OP wasn’t really being an A-hole he was just being logical he is planning on moving out soon and he won’t be able to take care of 2 dogs not to mention he didn’t want the first dog too in the first place but he ended up with one. This was it folks let us know what you think about it in the comments section below, make sure to like and share this article with your friends and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!