It is common for people to obtain emotional support animals (ESAs), where they believe that they will solve all their problems. As soon as they realize it is not a machine that you can turn on and off as they please, they give up. Emotional support animals are living beings too they too need care and love. They aren’t for some lazy slob who can’t put effort into loving and caring for an animal. The whole point is to take good care of it. The act of doing so allows us to gain a sense of self-importance, as well as realize that there is a need for us. Socializing and meeting new people are the two things they help us with. There is a story about two entitled dog owners with an ESA who are convinced that their friends and the entire world should do everything in their power to accommodate them.
A Redditor asked in Reddits’s AITA community “AITA for telling my friends their dogs can’t be in my car anymore?” she and her boyfriend have two friends. In addition, they have a dog. The dog went on a vacation with them last year, but things didn’t go so well. As for OP, he even had to clean up after them. fast forward to the same thing happening again. It’s even more infuriating that the owners of the dog are so casual about it. As long as you are not the one cleaning up after your dog, of course, it’s not gonna be a big deal. Despite this, the poor animal has no responsibility for this. Only its owners are responsible. Unfortunately, they do not realize that, so the OP shared her concern with them.
Keep on scrolling down to read the full story and also what the other Redditors had to say about the whole situation.
1. Is she the A-Hole? keep on scrolling down to find out.
2. Poor dog
3. Why is B scared of other dogs? anyways Belated happy pregnancy
4. Their dog destroyed the whole room and the owners had the audacity to no we aren’t gonna clean up?
5. S is a real troublemaker
6. Did T&R fail to train their dog or something?
7. Was she too harsh?
8. True it’s not the dog’s fault.
9. Clearly OP is not the bad one here
10. True anyone would have ghosted them after a vacation like that
11. So that’s why they are still friends with T&R?
12. Who would want to end their boyfriend’s friendship?
13. Are T and R the real A-holes here?
14. uh-oh, what is it that we don’t know?
15. Exactly your car your rules
16. Exactly boundaries should have been drawn after the mass destruction on vacation.
17. Exactly OP is being way too kind to T and R
18. Exactly they failed to train their dog and it seems like they don’t care about how act
19. Exactly why would anyone do that? S isn’t your dog why are you cleaning after him?
20. No pet privileges for real
21. Exactly they are literally taking advantage of OP.
Well clearly OP was not being an A-Hole it was T and R who was the real A-holes, their dog made a mess and they refused to clean it up. That’s not how it works. Well, that was it folks let us know what you think about it down below in the comment section, make sure to like and share this article with your friends and family and stay tuned for more content like this with Defused. Thank You!