Are you a fan of revenge stories? Well, even if you are not, you are going to love this one. Turning the other cheek is good but it does not always work. This revenge story is a pro and that is what makes it a special one. Reddit users never fail to entertain you by sharing some crazy stories that can provide you fun and laughter at the same time. Some funny stories are too funny not to be shared. This story has some really good plot twists therefore, we decided to put it up for you all. Sometimes, one has to solve some problems all by himself, when others are not taking sense of it. This man taught the mechanics a lesson, that doing your job is your responsibility. In this hilarious story, this guy and the mechanic fought well but the time they sorted things out, to was too late.
1. So here goes the story; the user’s dad was a mechanic so he developed an affinity for repairing and stuff…
2. Commo vs Mechanics ProRevenge story starts here, behold..
3. Monday was the motor pool maintenance at the US Army where they tested all the radio equipment’s etc..
4. He ran his shop by the principle ‘figure it out’, the soldier in the unit could not fix some problem one day..
5. Things started to heat up at this moment, the user started to take matters in his own hands..
6. His guys thought he was joking, when he came to get the problem fixed, all he needed first was coffee..
7. By the time the men returned from getting coffee, the soldier had everything in place, all by himself..
8. When he assisted himself in solving the problem, he came to know that the mechanics didn’t install the cable mount which was causing all the problem..
9. Now it was time for the reaction, the motor chief was absolutely shocked at the user’s job. His way of handling things must be appreciated though..
10. The chief busted by saying it was a a mechanical issue and not his job to be done, the user told him that if his guys were present doing their work rightly, none of this would have happened..
11. After that, the user was never told that its not his job.. everyone actually learnt the lesson, maybe the hard way..
12. He really did not know his story would blow up..
Do you feel pity for the mechanics? I hope not, because they had to learn this lesson. I am pretty much amazed by the way this dude handled things and showed them that ‘it’s their job’. Sometimes, it becomes necessary that we take mattes in our own hands. Maybe, this guy’s affinity for mechanics brought him to be responsible and provide solutions for complex problems. Although he had to do all the hard work, he also did a good thing by making the mechanics understand that it was their job which was done by him nicely. If you took a revenge on someone for making them learn a lesson, and things got heated up, share with us in the comments below.