The purest love in the world is shared between a cranky father and the pet he said he didn’t want. No? Many of us grew up hearing this all-too-common line from our fathers: “We’re never going to buy a pet in this house.”
But the truth is that animals are extraordinarily remarkable creatures whose love can instantly open hearts and brains. Even the most “anti-dog” persons have changed their thoughts after meeting our furry feline best friends. And who can blame them? They are on those species that can never be hated for too long. All those haters are bound to give in! We have gathered some hilarious screenshots of daddies who fell head over heals for the puppies they said they didn’t want. Hilarious! Let’s have a look at them:
1. My dad once warned us not to bring a cat into home. You can tell who adores the tiny hairy baby now.
“He said ’no’ to inside cats for years but she stole his heart.”
2. Our pup is the secret ingredient today.
“He’s only going to be in the way, I’ll step on him.”
3. Sleep my furry tiny baby!
“That was quick for the guy who said he wasn’t a cat person and has not ever liked them.”
4. Just leave these two together. Clearly they are inseparable
“Dad went from, ’You’re taking him with you when you leave.’ to, ’Are you really gonna take him with you?”
5. This daddy adores his horse.
“My dad who didn’t want a horse suggested picnicking with him. He brought lunch for my horse too.”
6. This dad didn’t like the dogs. I think he ate his own words now.
“My husband didn’t want a dog. I think Nina won him over.”
7. This little bald baby is having a nap.
“He was a firm opponent of the hairless cat but skin to skin is the best way to connect.”
8. One of the most adorable neck warmers you’ve ever seen.
“Reluctantly agreed to get a dog after years of pressure from the wife and kids… this is my life now.”
9. This dad is in love with our new kitty.
“This is my dad, who said he hates cats, and my cat.”
10. Deep Talks!
“I still find it hilarious how much he babies her after years of saying he’d never get another dog.”
Why do our fathers initially despise pets? Why do they warn us about the consequences of not having a pet at home? Whatever the reason is, later we can tell that our fathers adore and cherish our pets more than us. They eat their own words. You know why? It’s because it’s in animals’ nature to melt our hearts with their lovely expressions. We can’t deny that these fuzzy puppies are the most innocent beings in the universe. That’s why, our daddies adore them. Scroll down to see more!
11. This father found his sleeping buddy.
“We don’t need another cat.”
12. How adorable is this hamster, isn’t he?
“My boyfriend cooing to a little fluffy hamster that he NEVER WANTED. He absolutely adores her and the feeling is definitely mutual.”
13. When we go on a walk, this partner always holds his pup.
“BF: ’Do we really need a fourth dog?’ Now he carries a backpack in case our pup gets tired of walking.”
14. This Father-In-Law and Coco are best buddies now.
“Father-in-law kept saying up to the day we got Coco that we weren’t getting her. Now these 2 are the best of friends.”
15. It took 20 years to convince OP’s dad for a cat.
“Took me 20 odd years to convince him to get a cat. He stopped saying no but never said yes. One surprise later:”
16. This picture will definitely make your day today!
“Boyfriend who said, ‘NO, we cannot get a dog!’ for 3 years before I finally convinced him. Now she sits in his lap instead of mine in the car.”
17. Meet my two new babies. Aren’t they adorable?
“Featuring both Egg and Pepper, who he did not want.”
18. An adorable picture!
“My adorable father Toby cradling my little Panda. He insisted we ‘return her’ when we bought her home as a surprise.”
19. This dad just changed his mind really quickly.
“Dad taking the ’rabbit we didn’t need’ on a road trip”
20. Little chicks stole my husband.
“Thought baby chicks would be too delicate, only wanted grown chickens…”
Who could blame these fathers for falling in love with all those adorable fuzzy faces? Let us know which image you liked the most in the comments. Also, don’t forget to share these hilarious compilations with your loved ones.