Entitled has made our social environment extremely toxic and unbreathable. I swear these people are so full of themselves and that is what makes them do things that are so not appropriate for everyone else…or themselves. They are forced to believe, thanks to their massive egos, that they are always correct and that they must be prioritized over every other human being. These people can never take no for an answer and would go to extremes to have things done their way. Most people don’t get into arguments with such entitled people because they quickly infuriate you and make your day bad. However, rightfully they need to be put in their places. Rightfully, their big bubble of ego must be popped just so they can be taught they have no supremacy over other human beings.
In today’s story, something similar happened. Reddit user Rudedoggg shared that one day an autistic kid and her mother came in to shop at the store he works at. The mother was busy shopping while her autistic son was in the flowers section arranging them by size and height, getting satisfied and happy. That is when an old entitled woman entered the store and approached the autistic kid, thinking he was an employee. She kept shouting at the kid but the kid had no reason to look behind because he didn’t work there. The old lady got angry because she felt the kid was ignoring her and decided to manhandle him. A crowd gathered and OP arrived at the scene too trying to let the old lady know that the kid does not work at the store and that he was there with a shopper.
Scroll down below to read how it all went down and what happened next.
1. Why am I not surprised that an entitled lady got involved in such a situation? Because they do it all the time.
2. An autistic kid once walked into a store OP works at.
3. The kid was just busy doing his own thing.
4. Everyone around there was noticing the kid and doing their thing however one entitled old lady decided to stand behind the autistic kid…probably not in a good mood.
5. Ah, so she has mistaken the autistic kid for an employee…not mistaken I am sorry, she has assumed it because she is entitled.
6. The old lady shouts at the kids once again in hopes that he would finally pay attention.
7. Woah, calm down woman.
8. The involuntary reaction of the kid made the lady lose her balance and drop.
9. It must have looked hilarious, to be honest.
Why do people assume? There was no need for this situation to arise. The old lady just decided to assume that the autistic kid was an employee at the store because he was setting those flowers up in order. When will people learn to enquire, it would’ve literally taken a second or two to just ask the kid if he works at the store or not. The old lady would’ve been on her way looking for an employee and the kid would’ve continued setting up the flowers.
10. The mother came running to her son after noticing something had happened.
11. The old lady got up and started shouting at the autistic kid, blaming him for what just happened.
12. OP ensured the mother that her son had done nothing wrong.
13. When is a Karen, not a victim? Oh, and she still believes the kid is an employee.
14. OP let the old woman know of her crime and that the kid she abused was not an employee of the store.
15. Liars never get supported. Walk away, you entitled woman.
16. The mother thanked OP for his help.
17. Aww, that is so cute.
18. You were a superhero that day, OP. Good job!
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section below.
Stay tuned for more stories!
Via Margaret Johnson
“Cuddling me (that’s my arm and shoulder!), pretty much at every opportunity. When I come home from work, or a long day out, he is the happiest boy to see me. It’s all cuddles. And at bedtime too. He’s one of the most dependent, affectionate, needy cats I’ve ever had.”
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings