You don’t know what a rough life is like if you haven’t had terrible neighbors.
When you move into a new place, you expect happiness and to start over with a new and peaceful environment. The people you surround yourself with play a crucial role in the vibes around you. If you surround yourself with toxic and unhealthy people, you are most likely to be unhappy and never satisfied. When you have supportive and positive people around you, you will notice the good things in life. If you have nice neighbors, you probably live a stress-free life when it comes to the neighborhood. However, if your neighbors are from hell, they are going to give you a very hard time. You will have to be careful with every action even within your own home because of the fear they instill in you. Be grateful if you have good neighbors because that is a blessing.
An account on Instagram named “Neighbors From Hell” posts screenshots of conversations between neighbors that show what it is like to live next to spawns of Satan. Reading these screenshots will make you feel much better about your own neighbors. Scroll down below and enjoy these conversations:
1. It technically isn’t breaking in if you use a key.
2. Why don’t you go out and find out?
3. I’m going to call my house an a-fartment from now on.
4. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
5. Please put some ice on that burn.
6. That is a trash panda, don’t you know?
Wow. Looking at these neighbors from hell really makes me feel like my neighbors are saints. I can’t imagine living with people like this that would annoy me over every little matter. I admit my neighbors aren’t really the best either since they always complain about my dog barking at night, but that is still much better than this hell hole. Scroll down below for more hilariously toxic neighbors:
7. It is time for enlightenment.
8. You reap what you sow. It is a sh*t war.
9. The cat will be having a DNA test soon.
10. I would rather burn in the fire.
11. Some neighbors provide free entertainment.
12. I like the code word.
13. Well, that took an unexpected turn. Well, at least they’ll have some beer.
What are your neighbors like? Terrible or nice? If they are terrible, can they compete with the ones shown above? Share your experiences with us in the comments below!