We must protect our precious grandparents at all costs.
Our elders are the greatest blessings from God to us. They are angels in disguise, they are always looking out for their children and grandchildren. Our life is incomplete without our parents, and our grandparents are the source of happiness in every household. It is the unconditional care, love, and affection of our grandparents which serves as the root that holds our family together.
Let’s cherish these amazing human beings together, pray for their safety and health. Let’s pray that every child gets to experience the endless love of their parents and grandparents throughout their whole lives for they are the most precious people in the world. Today, we dedicate this article to our beloved parents, to our dear grandparents, and to the people who lost them. We feel your pain, your loss and we are here for you. Keep scrolling to see the most wholesome content.
1. They look so happy!
2.“My 92 Year Old Grandpa Holding My Parrot For The First Time. He Insisted That I Take A Photo Of Him So He Could Print It Out To Show His Friends”
3. “They Dated In Their Teens, Married Different People, And Got Back Together 65 Years Later. My Grandma And Her Boyfriend”
4. “I Lost My Dad At Walmart And Ended Up Finding Him In The Garden Section Watering Plants”
5. “My Dad Thought He Was Taking A Picture Of My Kids And Accidentally Had It On Front Facing. It Fills Me With Joy That This Is What His Face Looks Like When He’s Watching My Kids. He’s A Great Dad”
6. “My Nana Is Bored So She’s Keeping Me Fresh During The Quarantine”
8. She looks bomb.com.
9. “Obama Told This 90-Year Old Veteran He Didn’t Have To Stand. He Said, “No Sir, You’re The President”
10. “My Mom Got To Visit Snow White – Her Favorite Princess Since She Was A Little Girl. My Mom Retired Friday And This Was Her First Trip To Disney Ever”
11. “My Grandpa Mac, 92 Years Old, Just Got New Security Cameras Around His House. He Has My Cousin, Aaron, And I On The Online Login (He’s Not Too Computer Savvy) So We Can See What’s Going On. He Sends Us Random Messages Through The Cameras”
12. “My Neighbor Almost Had My Mom Worried For His Safety”
13. “My Professor Is 74 And He Isn’t Confident Using Zoom So He’s Prerecorded The Rest Of Our Classes. Today, I Watched The First One. He Has A Pinocchio Doll In The Front Row Because He Isn’t Comfortable Teaching To An Empty Room. I’m Social Distancing For This Man And This Man Only”
14. “My Grandpa’s 88th Birthday Was A Few Weeks Ago. My Sister Got Him A Coloring Book And Crayons. He Says He’s Never Colored Before, But He Seems To Enjoy It. He Shows All His Visitors The Pages He’s Finished. He’s Colorblind, So Some Of The Puppies Are Pink, But He’s So Happy. He Melts My Heart”
15. Great picture, Grandpa.
16. She Said “I Haven’t Been Carried Like This Since My Wedding Day”
17. “I Love My Grandpa So Much”
18. “This Is My 85 Year Old Physics Teacher, Him And His Wife Just Had A Light Saber Fight”
19. Great advice, Grandpa.
20. She is an awesome Grandma.
21. “Grandpa Brings Dog To Furniture Store To Make Sure She Likes Chair Too”
22. “Sent A Picture Of A Final Fantasy 7 Character To My Mum Thinking She Looked Like Her, She Recreated The Look And Pretty Much Nailed It”
23. “Dad Went Out In The Snow To Feed The Birds, And Made A New Friend! It’s Official, He’s A Disney Princess Now”
24. “My Grandmas 94 Last Week. She Has Dementia And Is Bed Ridden But She Still Has Her Good Spirits. She Loves This Teddy Bear My Cousin Gave Her. So If Me And My Mom Are Feeding Her And She Starts To Fiddle, She Holds Onto It. Love Her So Much”
25. An old man taking pictures of his wife without her realising.
Grandparents are so much fun to be with, it is like parents get even more polite and nice when they get older. They are the best mentors, best friends and best advisors ever. They teach us how to lead a happy and respectful life. Even though no one can love a person more than their parents but we have to admit that grandparents do not count. Most of the time, we receive more generous and unconditional love from our grandparents rather than our parents. They try to spoil us every chance they get. Keep scrolling we are not done yet…
26. “Grandfather With Vitiligo Crochets Dolls To Make Children With This Condition Feel Better”
27. Here is a 76-year-old retired Air Force Colonel with his 4-year old granddaughter.
28. “My Grandpa Has Alzheimer’s And Can’t Always Remember His Grandkids Names, So We Custom Made A Shirt That Has All Our Names And It’s His New Favourite Shirt”
29. “Doris Absolutely Destroyed Me In Words With Friends”
30. He is so nice.
31. Cute uncles.
32. “My 97-Year-Old Grandma Doesn’t Use Computers, But I Found A Meme Years Ago That I Thought She’d Like So I Sent It In The Mail. Turns Out She’s Kept It At Her Bedside Ever Since”
33. Awww, she is so thoughtful.
34. No age limit for cosplay.
35. “My Grandad Being All Giggly When He Was Chatting About His Childhood And All The Mischief He Got Up To Behind His Mothers Back!!!”
36. Best kind of jokes.
37. “This Is A Selfie My Dad Sent Me”
38. “I Live Abroad. My Grandparents Called Me To Urgently Check The Security Web Cams Of My House Back Home. Turns Out They Called So I Could See Them Standing With A Heart And Waving At Me”
39. Want a love like this.
40. “Did A Christmas Scavenger Hunt. This Is What My Grandpa Sent For 3 Wise Men”
41. “My Mom Died Of Covid June 8th. I Found This Her Writing On The Back Page Of This Blank Book I Gave Her Years Ago”
42. So precious!
43. “This Is My 96 Year Old Grandma, Willie. She Survived The Great Depression, Being Hit By A Fire Truck And Being In A Coma, And Losing Her Husband At A Young Age. Now She Drinks Liquor And Smokes Cigars, Still Lives Alone And Hits On Younger Men. I Love Her With Everything I’ve Got”
44. HELLO THERE, MILLY.
45. “My Parents Sent Me This From Their Retirement Community Today”
46. Best of luck, Maureen!
47. “My Mom Is Almost In Her 60’s And Started Her Weight Loss Journey Around This Time Last Year! 85 Pounds Down!! It’s Never Too Late To Change Your Life!”
48. This is so sweet.
49. This is for the people who make excuses to not join marches.
50. Yeah, just call it Bob or something…
Okay, now I miss my grandparents so badly. I love my maternal grandma the most, she is so cute. Which side of grandparents is your favorite, maternal or paternal? Tell us in the comments down below.