It is just one of those days, isn’t it?
Everyone knows what “one of those days” means. We have all had them. You just wake up and you already have a feeling it will be a crappy day, and after a few incidents, you realise you were right all along. So you put on odd socks at work, forget your car keys in the car while it is locked, or drop your lunch when you are hungry as heck. It might not seem that tragic to you right now but trust me, when it is “one of those days”, even someone clicking a pen next to you would piss you off.
However, there is a way to cope with the misery. Laughing at someone else’s misery. I know it might seem evil, but someone else’s bad luck can seem hilarious at times. Scroll down below to see stories of some of the unluckiest days that people had:
1. “This Is The Worst Picture Ever Taken Of Me”
2. “Feeling Like Kevin From The Office Right Now”
3. “Friend Of Mine Posted This Photo Of The Job Site Today”
4. “Somebody Didn’t Strap The Egg Trolleys In Properly On The Truck. 10,500 Eggs Broken”
5. “My Brother, On The Ride Home From Picking Up His New Puppy”
6. “When The Bakers Make The Mix Wrong And Don’t Realize Yeast Doesn’t Just Stop Working Because It’s In A Dumpster”
7. “It Was A Great Day Till This Moment”
8. “It’s Just A Little Ice, It’s Fine”
9. “Lost My Wallet 3 Days Ago, Finally Ordered New Cards And Then”
10. “Was Looking Forward To Having Some Nice Bread From A Local Bakery”
I know you might be feeling bad for laughing at these but do not worry. Your turn will come too. We all have to face these miserable days every now and then. There is nothing we can do about it. However, instead of just getting pissy about it, we can laugh it off and just take it as a joke. Maybe that will help release the tension. Or you could just punch a wall. Whatever helps, you know. It is a crappy day anyway so no one is going to blame you for reacting the wrong way.
11. “I Accidentally Put My Leather Gloves In The Washing Machine”
12. “Forgot My Headphones On The Ground While The Roomba Was Running”
13. “Last Week I Seeded My Lawn. Just Wanted To Share The Progress It’s Made So Far”
14. “The Printer Exploded”
15. “I Have Lost One Piece Of This 2000 Pieces Puzzle”
16. “Hiked Two Hours To Set Up A Picnic, Returned To This”
17. “My Dad’s Old Truck Got Hit By A Truck Carrying Old Rotten Potato Slurry To A Feed Lot For Cows. His Passenger Window Was Down”
18. “Someone Forgot To Tighten The Hopper On The Corn Train”
19. “I Need A File Lost In This Room”
20. “I Cleaned The Cat’s Litter Box And Brought The Bag With Me To Throw Away In My Outdoor Trash Can On The Way To Work. I Also Brought My Lunch. Guess Which One Got Thrown Away And Which One Came To Work With Me”
What was your unluckiest moment? Is it laughable or just tragic? Share your experiences with us so we can enjoy them too!