When you think you can pull a trick off and fail miserably at it.
It is known that branded products are very expensive and are created for very specific classes. Those classes are usually the upper-middle and upper class. They are the ones who can enjoy and cherish the high-quality branded content and products. It is not often that you see an unskilled worker wearing a Louis Vitton bag on their way to work. But that can’t be right, don’t you think? Human beings tend to have a solution for every single thing or issue and the same is the case here. There are organizations and companies formed on the basis of this illegal act of imitating real brands. They sell you the same products but with a very slow quality but at least you’re now everyone can wear a Supreme shirt, that too at a very adorable price.
Now jokes apart, this is actually a pretty shady thing to do for a company to illegally copy a brand on their products that is registered and trademarked. If the brand gets to spot such knockoffs, the illegality can actually cost them millions of dollars. Now there are companies that refer to “imitation” as “creativity”, yet they fail so miserably at it. You do require brains to copy, right? And those failed knockoffs that they would in their heads be very creative, can be seen live, and are actually pretty hilarious.
There is an entire subreddit dedicated to fail knockoffs called r/CrappyOffBrands. The community with over 940,000 members is bound to make your jaws hurt with laughter.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. All I needed was a god damn Oreo.
Ohio is pretty close.
Image source: Tylerak22
2. Omg I found a cheap Supreme bag…*turns it around*…oh never mind.
Image source: manaluuu
3. A multi-universe merger to defeat the evil.
Image source: manaluuu
4. Does that work for you guys? I don’t think it does at all.
Image source: SlaughterheartMagus
5. “Who lives in a pineapple burnt third degree!”
Image source: LovenRazuV2
6. When you want to sell the best name but also want to avoid a $100 million lawsuit.
Image source: talleypiano
7. It lets you connect your scents to your phone and the conversation can be good smelling too.
Image source: VardanVardas
8. What the hell, I have tried this. I never noticed the name until after I drank it.
I thought this was some new flavor.
Image source: SadSaltShaker55
9. When you give someone your homework to copy and tell them to change it a little.
Image source: weazelbeater
10. “Ham socks found on AliExpress”
Seems like an absolutely win to me.
Image source: LonelyAche
Oh my god! I won’t lie to you guess I have seen some of these knockoffs in real life and it makes me laugh so hard every time. And those items sell pretty well as well because people wanna wear what the elite wear. It’s a hack. If you want to have a successful business that makes you a lot of money, make a knockoff.
11. Where can I get one of these “Orginial Pirmlges”?
Image source: Echeveria1987
12. People tend to reduce soft drink intake in the winters, so Pepsi came with a new, adaptive business product to keep those sales up high.
Image source: nizowosa
13. Best Christmas gift ever…
Image source: monkman75
14. Pizza Hut who? There is only Pita Hut.
Image source: xoticsssdft
15. JK should’ve named the series Justice Magician…far better name if you ask me
I am being sarcastic, please don’t come at me.
Image source: Phoenix-Rider
16. Does that help with hair regeneration for bald?
Image source: SpiceBoy737
17. Error404: The computer is confused.
Image source: t0basc0
18. Couple of grammatical errors but I think we can ignore that if the lipstick is good.
Image source: whatever_together
19. Connecting all the poopies of the world.
What is this? The main drain hole of Planet Earth?
Image source: michaelyyz9
20. Mr. Kentucky shall now pack his bags and retire to a nice island and spend the rest of his years there, in peace.
Image source: Antique-Addendum-193
So hilarious! I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Do share your thoughts in the comments section down below.