English is the worldwide spoken language and sometimes we mishear words due to accent.
Everyone has their own accent and when some people say certain words, we tend to mishear them and never forget them again because they result in hilarious situations. It is good to have a healthy conversation with someone but when we mishear something, the other person thinks either we are not in our senses or we need hearing aids. Imagine mishearing Tampax as Tacks, cap as cat, snake as snack and boobs as boots. It is a moment of embarrassment and hilarity. A Twitter user @im_all_id started a thread where she explained how she misheard something. Other Twitter users followed this thread and shared their hilarious experiences of mishearing words. Today we have compiled 20 of those hilarious Tweets that would not only uplift your mood but you would fall off your chair laughing. Scroll down if you want to have a good laugh!
1. When you are looking for Tampax in the store and the salesperson thinks you are looking for tacks:
2. When your Italian friend goes to hospital:
3. When someone is talking about their birthday and you don’t get it:
4. Boots or boobs?
Oh, so you got new boobs?
5. What would you do if you found a snake in the middle of a jungle?
6. Take a deep breath and tickle your breasts:
Doctors should be very clear while giving instructions to their patients.
7. When the cashier asks about your Birthday:
8. When you mishear Buon Appetito as Potato:
9. “Oh don’t worry, she is female”
10. When you ask a hot guy about his last name:
We can understand your embarrassment must be at its peak when you realized you misinterpreted it. Communication should always be clear so that the other person can understand what you are trying to say. Mishearing words in conversations might result in embarrassing situations but they make us laugh. We bet no one has ever forgotten them. You must recall such experiences to have a good laugh at them.
11. When people in Boston ask you if you want to party:
12. You definitely need to get hearing aids:
13. When you mishear cap as cat:
Advertisement by UDM
14. What did you just say? Magician or musician?
It must have been a turn-off for him.
15. Someone at the adult video store:
16. When a Jamaican woman tells you that she loves cooking:
The Jamaican woman must be thinking you took cocaine that day.
17. Mommy, my friend does not do Christmas:
18. At the Doctor’s office:
19. When you show your ID on your birthday to a cashier:
Seems like he was too excited about his birthday.
20. When someone compliments you and you mishear it:
Oh no, I am not dead. I am alive.
Have you ever misheard something in a conversation? If you did, our comment section is open for you. Feel free to share your hilarious experiences with us in the comment section down below so we can also laugh with you.