Life is full of unexpected ups and downs.
Every person in this world has a different perception of an ideal life. But one thing that is constant is that everyone craves an ideal life. A life without any problems, without any stress, without any unlucky happenings that could ruin your day. Nobody likes to be on that side of the story, but with life, you don’t really have a choice. You are often destined to face some situations. It’s like chickenpox, everyone is bound to get it once. It is very normal to experience something you hadn’t anticipated in life. That’s what life is all about, obstacles and hurdles are part of it. We’ve all had some very unfortunate experiences, experiences that make us regard that day as the worst day of our life. Let’s be serious here, we all want to avoid bad luck but what can we do if it decides to show up?
Well, let’s look at these 20 stories of people who tell us about their worst days and see how they dealt with them.
Scroll down below to enjoy!
1. Someone was probably having a really good day at the beach but not anymore.
2. You just had to be there at this exact moment in time.
3. Come on, let’s grab a quick selfie. Oops, looks like nature had other plans.
4. This person woke up to loud sirens of police cars, firetrucks, and ambulances because someone reported what you can see in the picture below. Apparently, it was just a Halloween decoration that this house owner was too lazy to take down.
5. Poor guy only wanted to put some. Unfortunately, not today, says the evil bird.
6. This person can see their neighbor use the toilet every day. Probably the unluckiest person on the planet.
7. Well played, you evil monster.
8. They put a sticky trap down to get a bug and forgot to take it off. Here are the results a few months later. I think they need to migrate to another country.
9. What does one wrong push of a button does to you? It costs you a $100,000 dollars and you become a laughing stalk.
10. They actually got the wrong guy. I wonder what the poor man went through until this correction was made.
You just do not want to be these people, especially the ones who encounter nasty bugs. I would literally switch countries if I saw a spider in my house. I really feel for these unlucky people. Things surely can’t get any worse, at least we can hope for that.
Scroll down to continue viewing some more miseries.
11. Everyone at the office decided to dress up, this person was the only one who followed the memo.
12. Someday needs to tell her of her smartness.
13. This person found genuine rodent prints on their blanket as they were about to go to sleep.
14. I got absolutely terrified until I realized it was spray paint. Go walk in the street and terrify the world.
15. I dare you to pick that toothbrush up.
16. And they did it right in front of his eyes.
17. Was this ice maker high?
18. Thanks for ruining the day, Turkey.
19. Things could’ve been worse had Pam not been there to save what was left of the day
20. Just when this person had to present their master’s level thesis. Good luck with that one, bud.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.