Work smart, not hard.
Anyone who has the concept of the time value of money will understand what I mean. We work to make money, that’s the core objective and motivation for us to wake up every morning to go to the office. And if we waste time to make that money, it will lose value so we have to achieve our goals efficiently and effectively, that is as quick as possible without compromising on the quality. That is why many businessmen follow this strategy to work smarter instead of working harder because they realize the value of time. I mean, we do have many other things on our daily agenda other than just working so you have to make sure whatever you do saves you some time for the next task. And in order to achieve this feat, we have to look for shortcuts. Now it may seem very unethical on the face of it, taking shortcuts to complete your tasks but if it’s saving me time then why not.
Today we are going to look at some funny tweets by workers sharing their experiences of how they pulled off some genius cams at the workplace that allowed them to work smart and save a lot of valuable time.
Scroll down below to enjoy and apply these techniques at your own risk.
1. And that is how you enjoy your weekend and get the work done as well, staying within the legal boundaries.
That is actually very smart. I mean, it could’ve backfired but he risked it and it paid off.
2. You have got to be kidding me.
That is not just the worker being smart but also the client being extremely dumb. How could he not know?
3. A woman shall never leave without her bag, that was smart.
4 hours though, I feel like these smart people work with very dumb people.
4. I feel like you only work this smart when you are burdened with a huge responsibility.
Everything shrinks when cold, everything.
5. My goodness, this is beyond creative.
I don’t think this kind of scam is not illegal. If the clients fail to understand what is happening with them, they deserve to be scammed this way. This is so hilarious. I don’t know what the ethical dimensions of these scams are and I don’t want to talk about them here. But these are very creative strategies.
Scroll down to continue reading some more scams committed by workers in the smoothest way possible.
6. So it’s the editor who was trying to scam, ended up being scammed.
7. That is the evilest thing I have ever read.
8. Oh my god, how does this renaming scam work everytime?
9. This is not smart workers, this is just dumb bosses.
How did these bosses qualified for their positions is beyond me?
10. I have done that for many of my assignments and it has worked.
11. That actually worked?
I really hope you guys enjoyed this one. Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comments section down below.