It’s true that every workplace comes with a lot of drama. Different types of people are there in the workplace, yet they show flexibility and adaptability to the work culture and environment Because if they don’t, it certainly instills bad vibes into the workplace. A new hire can certainly make comments such as, “why is the manager so weird to everyone?” or “Can we not eat even a bit after lunch time?” But making fun of someone else’s nickame, that too asssigned by the staff itself, is way too across the line.
That’s exactly what happened with our guy here when a new hire said that his name was vulgar and scary and made fun of him. If his name sounded a bit dry, that didn’t mean it was to be made a huge deal out of. Every employee should show some workplace decency and friendly behaviour towards other employees. But this one had to disobey it. Let’s see what happened exactly.
1. This office’s workplace culture was that everyone had a nickname and was called by it
2. Everybody had cool nicknames and our guy’s nickname was Gravewalker as he worked in the graveyard
3. Everything was going great and everyone was assimilating along since this new girl came who happened to have an issue with the nicknames
Canty believe she was disrespecting the work place culture by straight away ignoring things. I mean, who does that?
4. One day she came yelling at this guy, complaining his name is unprofessional and vulgar and he must have not taken this name
Who is she to make a big deal out of petty names at work? Someone’s nickname doesn’t necessarily make him particular something. How hard is it to understand?
6. So the guy was right to tell her to go f*ck herself
7. Umbridge is the best nickname that can be given to that new girl
8. Nicknames are cool and they really make the work environment fun, that’s true
9. She is not a patient so she should not be bothered by the employee’s nickname, it’s not unprofessional
10. Second one would suit a lot better
People really for busted for that new hire’s complaint and gave her the funniest nicknames herself. This is the most hilarious part which she never would have imagined.
11. Most of the people were of the view that the nickname was not at all unprofessional
12. You all really do
13. The nickname is definitely very cool to be used, only if that stupid girl would also understand it somehow
What do you think about this story? Is the new girl annoying you as much as she is annoying me? You ever got a chance to witness something similar? I hope you didn’t, but if you did, we would love to hear some spiced up stories. Share this article with your friends and donty forget to keep visiting. Have a good day!