Do you think you own your cat?
Nope. Your cat owns you. It is the other way around. Dogs treat you like you are their master and god. However, with cats, I don’t think they have forgotten the fact that they were once considered gods in Egypt. They are masters of their own mood and will be treating you like peasants.
Where do you go when you want a cat? The pet store, go to a breeder, adopt one from the shelter or pick up a stray cat in need. But has the cat ever found it’s on way to you? Because believe it or not, that happens quite often. People have shared some of the best “I Don’t Own A Cat” moments, see them down below:
1. My Parents Started Feeding A Stray Kitten A Couple Weeks Ago. This Was Their Front Porch Today
2. This Little Guy Showed Up On My Brother’s Farm One Day. My Brother Took Him To The Vet, And His 10 Year Old Daughter Told Him All She Wanted Was This Guy For Her Christmas, She Wanted No Presents Any More But This Guy… Meet Popeye
3. Not My Dog, Not My Cat, But They Come To My House And Sit Like This Every Day…
4. Had My Window Open To Have A Smoke When I Suddenly Heard Meowing… Turned Around To See This Guy
5. Woke Up This Morning To This…
6. So I Walked Into The Kitchen At 5:30am And Saw This In The Sink… This Is Not My Cat..
7. Found This Little Guy Squeaking In My Back Yard
8. This Guy Showed Up At My Back Door Last Night, I Guess I Own A Cat Now
9. There Has Been A Stray Cat Outside Of My House Since Summer. Today We Decided To Let Him Inside To Stay Warm And A Few Hours Later We Found Him Like This!
10. Was Woken Up At 2.45 This Morning By This Asshole… I Don’t Own A Cat… Is This How You Get A Cat?
11. Found This Little Guy In My Parent’s Back Garden. He Has Heart-Shaped Black Nose
12. This Little Guy Jumped Up In My Work Truck With Me For A Bit. Best Day Ever!
13. Came Home. This Is Not My Cat. We Were Both Surprised
14. So, I Came Home To This… I Don’t Own A Cat
15. We Were Hearing Some Noises In Our Shop, So We Set A Live Trap And Caught This Guy
16. I Woke Up To This On My Balcony, Seven Floors Up! I Don’t Even Own A Cat! This Is It… This Is How I Die
17. Came Home To This. I Don’t Own A Cat
18. This Guy Just Randomly Showed Up At My House One Day And Now We’re Bros. I Call Him Oj
19. Walked By The Bathroom And Something Caught My Eye, Did A Lean Back Double Take And Noticed….. I Don’t Have A Cat
20. Finished Painting The Kitchen, Went To Sit Down And Found This. Nothing Too Strange, Except The Fact I Don’t Have A Cat
21. So I Just Woke Up At 4:45 Am With A Non Stop Meowing Noise… Open My Apartment Door And This Little Guy Came Running In. Should I Keep Him?
22. He Jumped In My Car And Wouldn’t Let Me Leave Without Him. I Don’t Own A Cat. Is This How You Get A Cat
23. The Cat That Lives Next-Door Came In To Say Hello
24. Got Home From Work And Fell Asleep. Woke Up With This Guy On My Lap. I Don’t Have A Cat
25. Our Neighbor’s Cat Sometimes Comes Over For A Visit. Here He Thinks He’s Flowers
I’m one of the few lucky people who found a cat this way. I was just walking around my neighbourhood when a cat started following me. Now, I was unaware of this until it started meowing at me. It followed me all the way home and then kept meowing at my front door. It only got quiet when I fed it some food.
It is now my cat. It stays in my garage expecting several meals a day. It is a boy. His name is Lucas.
26. I Guess I Have A New Cat. This Guy Walked In My Front Door And Made Himself At Home
27. My Dad Just Sent Me This Picture From Our Bathroom. We Don’t Have A Cat
28. There Was A Visitor By My Guest House This Morning
29. While Visiting My Girlfriends Family In New York, I Woke Up To This… They Don’t Own A Cat
30. Been Working In The Office For An Hour. Turned Around And Saw This. I Don’t Have A Cat
31. I Don’t Own A Cat. I Was Having A Good Old Fashioned Day Nap And My Missus Snapped This Sneaky Feline Muscling In On My Hard Earned Warmth
32. I Don’t Have A Cat
33. I Have Two Cats. This Is Neither Of Them. Intruder!
34. I Live In A Student House. Two Cats Like To Visit Us And Play On The Ipad Sometimes
35. Didn’t Spot Him At First So Got A Slight Shock. Also, That Is Not My Cat
36. Considering That I Don’t Own A Cat, I Was Surprised When I Heard A Weird Sound On The Car Porch And Noticed Them
37. Studying For Exams, When Suddenly This Guy Confirms The Stereotype. Also, This Isn’t Even My Cat
38. But I Don’t Own Any Cats…
39. Went To Use The Bathroom. We Don’t Own A Cat
40. I Don’t Own A Cat…
41. A Stray Cat Followed Me Home Last Night. This Is What I Woke Up To On My Porch This Morning
42. Came Home One Day And Heard A Meowing Under My Bed. I Don’t Own A Cat. I Guess I Do Now
43. I Do Not Own A Cat..
44. I Went To Take The Garbage Out And A Cat Ran Into My House And Won’t Leave. Is This How You Get A Cat?
45. Guys, He’s Back. I Tried Petting, He Doesn’t Seem Satisfied. Still Studying, Still Not My Cat
46. I Got Up At 2.30am To Go To The Bathroom… I Don’t Own A Cat And My House Is Completely Closed
47. A Cat Appeared On My Sofa. I Don’t Own A Cat!
48. Went To Feed My Cat And This Is What I Found… This Is Not My Cat
49. Walked Into My Kitchen To Find This. As A Side Note, We Don’t Have A Cat…
50. I Heard A Faint Meow From The Other Room… This Is Not My Cat, And I’m On The Second Floor
Have you ever found a cat like this? If so, let us know in the comments below!