Pets add so much fun to our lives.
No doubt, our pets annoy us and give us hard time but pet owners are no less. They would take their pets to the vet, give them a bath when they do not want it, take them for grooming and whatnot. Pet owners are also no less when it comes to disappointing their pets. Well, this time pet owners have decided to get creative with their pets. Life is full of fun when you have a pet, why not take the opportunity? These pet owners are taking full advantage of their pets and we find it hilarious. We are sure you will enjoy too. Today, we have 18 pet owners who are not acting like pet owners but they decided to get creative with their pets. Scroll down to see what they are up to.
1. When your cat sees you in the bathtub full of water for the first time:
2. “Reddit, meet Mowgli. My life, my love, my muse for my fur artwork.”
Never throw the fur away, utilize it and create art.
3. Love the teefies. Also, she needs some grooming:
4. “My cousins dog had a cone for a while…he sent me this”
Nothing can be more accurate than this.
5. Meet real-life Buck from Ice Age:
6. When you order fresh purritos:
7. When you are a fan of Chiefs:
8. Meditation relieves stress and makes you happy:
I am confused if I should look at his ponytail or his beautiful face.
9. When your doggo can easily get through the fences, dress them like a hot dog:
Our four-legged furry friends are uncontrollable and they give us a hard time. They would hide, get into the kitchen cabinets and sneak through the fences. This is when pet owners should come up with a solution. Look at this small doggo who sneaks through fences and his owner has found the perfect solution to stop him. He got him a hot dog. Seems like this little devil must have given his owner a hard time.
10. “Mr. Police, don’t give us a ticket please (my dad is going to the toilet) and he will be back soon. Thank you!”
That’s how doggo’s can help you.
11. “Hello I am table”
The cutest serving table you can ever get.
12. When you swap eyes with your cat:
13. When your doggo is not happy with his plate:
© Ana Michelle Sanchez / Facebook
14. We all know cats would never use their cat bed but as soon as this baby girl used her bed, just look at the cat’s expressions:
How can she sleep in my bed?
15. When the little baby is sick:
16. Meet Waffles, he accompanies his owner on trips and his owner has got him wardrobes for all of his trips.
17. When you are doing your thing and your hooman scares you:
18. When your cat knows the art of playing piano:
Are you a pet owner? How would you describe yourself as a pet owner? Do you get creative with your pet? Share your creativity with us in the comments section down below.